Pudden and Clive ,and a curved stick.

Pudden ran past me  earlier this afternoon,and picked up a shiny looking brown stick.
When I noticed the curved stick had a head and tail I yelled at him to leave , and he dropped it immediately.
The almost metre long brown snake then hurriedly found shelter in an old  cellar wall,and  I 
thumped the wall with an old broom to hurry it along!
That's my adrenaline rush for the day....wish the snakes would disappear for a few months :(

Unbeknownst to me, Clive had taken off...and had run the 400 metres to where The Boss was working, at the homestead on the river.

The Boss thought I was sick or injured, so came roaring back home.He knows Clive is never seen without me, normally.

So, that's my story for Friday!

Edited by persephone
  • Like 9

37 minutes ago, persephone said:

Pudden ran past me  earlier this afternoon,and picked up a shiny looking brown stick.
When I noticed the curved stick had a head and tail I yelled at him to leave , and he dropped it immediately.
The almost metre long brown snake then hurriedly found shelter in an old  cellar wall,and  I 
thumped the wall with an old broom to hurry it along!
That's my adrenaline rush for the day....wish the snakes would disappear for a few months :(

Unbeknownst to me, Clive had taken off...and had run the 400 metres to where The Boss was working, at the homestead on the river.

The Boss thought I was sick or injured, so came roaring back home.He knows Clive is never seen without me, normally.

So, that's my story for Friday!

I've moved to (snake-free) NZ.  I still jump out of my shoes when I see a stick or bit of hose with just the wrong sort of curves

• Like 2

Jeebus Pudden! You gotta use BOTH brain cells sometimes you silly duffer! It's not good to scare the female human like that!

Good boy Clive! Letting the Boss know that there was a situation that could be scary for the female human was a smart move... extra ice-cream for you methinks!

T.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2