Who Does Agility

Of course I do, many years ago, when I was struggling with Noah, someone pointed you out and said "she knows how to run a feral dog...ask her" :laugh:

I haven't been around the trial scene for a while...but who could forget Trev??? I don't think I ever saw Sheila run & have yet to meet Mick.

Hopefully we'll be ready to start trialling again in a few months, if I can get my act together.

Vickie

Paws4fun rocks - Ginger and I have graduated to Beginners and are having the most fun even though she is a timid wee mite. Such nice people!!! and training is Sunday afternoon at 4pm - about the only time of the week convenient for me. OK so I have to travel from Leichhardt but it's worth it... Every little step you see some improvement even though incremental and she is getting more used to people. I see lots of benefits.

Enrol early because the intakes seem to fill up fast. They take a limited number each time. The post control class classes are smaller and even more fun :laugh:

Of course I do, many years ago, when I was struggling with Noah, someone pointed you out and said "she knows how to run a feral dog...ask her" :laugh:

I haven't been around the trial scene for a while...but who could forget Trev??? I don't think I ever saw Sheila run & have yet to meet Mick.

Hopefully we'll be ready to start trialling again in a few months, if I can get my act together.

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

I'll let the feral dog know you remember him :shrug: He is trialling in UD at the moment.

Sheila has been retired for many years, she is 14 now.

I hope to catch up with you sometime soon in the future and introduce Mick Monster :(

S

http://www.paws4fun.org.au/club/index.html this is the latest version of their website.

I visited a couple of weekends ago... and was really impressed.

Mika is one next week and so we can join at the next intake :laugh: but I am going to get heavily pregnant sooner LOL so Ally might have to take over LOL :(

I loved the fun atmosphere and the comraderie and encouragement rather than competition between the members.

:shrug:

mmm dreaming of a nice indoor arena!!!

wet and windy ballarat, tho hubby is making me some agility obstacles for home :laugh: he is making my flyball jumps and box this week wooo hooo so then it will be wet and windy-er Napoleons

thinking of going to the NADAC trial on june 25th it has a touch and go event which sparty loves but we have been too into flyball to do any agility lately

post-9-1117537051.jpg

Hey, Dlmckay!

I'm in Wellington, and I'm not involved in agility... yet! :laugh:

I'll definately be enrolling myself and my boy in a beginners course later this year. We've already done a little basic stuff at our obedience school, and he picked it up pretty quickly.

Hey, Dlmckay!

I'm in Wellington, and I'm not involved in agility...  yet!  :thumbsup: 

I'll definately be enrolling myself and my boy in a beginners course later this year.  We've already done a little basic stuff at our obedience school, and he picked it up pretty quickly.

Then you need to check out this Zone 3 Agility Group

Agility is fun!

Diana x

Edited by dlmckay

I've contacted them - hopefully we can come along to a course starting in June or November. I think my dog will really enjoy it, if I can teach him to keep his mind on the course instead of the other dogs! We have OK obedience, but sometimes the distractions are just too great, lol.

I train at WODC in Bundoora, Victoria. They do Obedience, Agility and Tracking. Agility dogs have to be in class 3 or above and demonstrate off lead contol before they can start theres about 15 regular dogs training and they hold 2 trials each year. Training is sunday morning and its a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

Guest cloverfdch
not too sure ... I've been pointed to Altona Nth ... may check it out this Friday, I believe they have new intakes on the first Friday of the month.

Oh we will hopefully be starting at Altona in a couple of months, maybe see you there :thumbsup:.

Hi Vickie

When Kirra gets time off from her farm work :rofl: , she comes with me and Fergus to train agility at Eastern Shore Dog Club at Bellerive, and Hobart Canine Obedience Club. Kirra is awesomely fast, but bossy and need clear direction (and a younger smarter handler :thumbsup: - 2 Novice Jumpers passes so far. Fergus is very fast too, but I'm having a hard time getting him to bring his brain with him. He's very keen - and a tunneling freak. I had a win with him at training the other week - managed to call him off the tunnel 3 times - you have to know Fergus to know how big a deal this was!

Hey Poodlefan and Sheilaheel - remember Kirra and Fergus from dog camp last year? Hope you guys and the dogs are well.

Barb

Tassie:

Hey Poodlefan and Sheilaheel - remember Kirra and Fergus from dog camp last year? Hope you guys and the dogs are well.

I sure do Barb - hope you are all fine down there. Mad Mick and Darcy have commenced their agility careers. :thumbsup: