Having To Say Goodbye

greyhoundangel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Jye looks a beautiful boy, every one of our dogs is special to us and holds a special place in our hearts no other can fill and no other should fill, their memories are ours alone to treasure, God gives them to us on loan for such a short time and then he returns them to be with all their pals who have been missing them at Rainbow Bridge. Jye's job was to watch over you on earth, he did this and in return you gave hime a wonderful home, his special job is now to watch over you from doggy heaven.

rip dear gentle Jye your work on earth is finished.

:rofl:

Oh that was so lovely - how very sweet of you...

I've got lots of angels watching over me, and I couldn't be more proud of the ones that I have...

Jye lived a lot longer than we had expected as his system had been abused from drugs, we were thankful for the years that we had with him...

Mel xx

:hug: To you Mel, so sorry to hear about Jye, he along with the other eleven you named will be looking down on you, how lucky are you with all those wonderful angels.

You did the right thing, and as I write this, my dear old lady, has not been so well for the past few days, and I hope that I am as brave as you, to make that decision when the time is right, I have done it before and I know I will do it again, she has many Frenchie angels of mine waiting for her to come.

RIP Jye you are now free at the :(