The Best Kibble?

What kibble does your dog like the best?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What kibble does your dog like the best?

• a) Supercoat
    • b) Optimum
    • c) Nutro
    • d) Winning Edge
    • e) Science Diet
    • f) Royal Canin
    • g) Nutrience
    • h) Advance
    • i) Eukalnuba
    • j) OTHERThats all I can think of, if it comes under the catagory of other can you please state which kibble?
    • Kennel Mix

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said other,

My dog is embarrassing and actually likes Pal Meaty bites.

I have started looking at other foods since being on DOL, and I recently brought Supercoat but she wasn't fussed (she'll eat it if it's in the kong). I'm not sure I can afford some of the others and have rad that they arn't always worth the expense.

Edited by Missey's Mum

She likes it, it's cheap at $23.50 for a 2.2 kg bag, and it contains only organic ingredients. :)

Obviously you have small dogs lillysmum. I pay $110 for 15kg and I thought that was bad enough :rolleyes: One bag lasts me 4 weeks as they only get a little, I do try to raw feed as much as possible.

Yep, as I said, "with one tiny exception" Molly is only 3.5 kgs...but she is raw fed primarily - all my dogs are raw fed. Molly gets literally one handful of DVPNBOF every morning...no more than that...plus a small amount in her treat ball when she's alone. My greyhound and staffy cross get the same processed food in their treat balls too.

However, I think that the amount I spend for a decent quality processed food is a small price to pay for a healthy dog. If I had to feed all my dogs on processed, I'd still choose the same product, I'd just buy a larger bag. I believe that organic ingredients are worth the small extra cost involved. :)

I'm sure some ppl find that cost higher than average but IMO, you get what you pay for. :rolleyes:

i voted other...

we use an alternate routine weekly (its the only way to put weight on nikki) and it goes between

advance puppy

coprice

pedigree working dog

& another I wont name as everyone will go :laugh:

But it works for us, so until I can get one that offers me a mix of all its 4 different foods all with their own little bit she gains from it & the boys are just pigs & eat whatever you put in the bowl infront of them.

Jacq

I use Purina Pro Plan, it is the only thing my girl can keep down. :laugh:

:laugh: It is expensive! $118 for 20kg ;)

Not sure if anyone else has said this...but check out with your petstore if they do a frequent buyer card...if you keep buying the big bag you get i think the 7th bag free...either that or the 11th..lol, either way it's a saving.

other for me

i use bonnie working dog for off seasion, an expencive mix for winter, usually a mix of inova, pro plan, science diet ect. i havent found a premium food i'm happy with yet i don't fell you get what you pay fore.