You Maybe Gone, But Never From Our Hearts Jenna

Joey Rocks My World

MSJ

You have done so well with your tribute to Jenna, and wasn't she the luckiest girl to have found you, and then Michael, all those years ago. You have given her the best friends she could have wished for.

Both she and Sabre are now together and will be your angels to guide your family (both two and four legged ) in the future.

Run Forever Free, Jenna

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jenna I too have been watching your progress with your baby.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Know though that she had a wonderful life with you. If dogs get through life knowing that love and security, then they are lucky dogs.

Remember the love and devotion she returned to as well

My hugs and good thoughts to all of you

RIP Jenna, fly high over the bridge little one..

Julie-Anne,

I am so sorry to read that post and very very sad for you all.

Jenna will live forever in your heart and in your memories and I have no doubt that she is watching over you.

Hugs to you and Michael and family. May you find the light at the end of the tunnel......thinking of you.

Run free, without pain sweet Jenna! :D

MSJ, at times like these previously, I went to the Chemist and bought myself some "sleep gel" tablets. Not like full on sleeping tablets - these are just over the counter, but I found they did help. And/or a wee nip of something alcoholic 30 mins before bed time ;)

If you can get to sleeping almost properly, that will help you with your grieving & recovery. Sleep deprivation is no fun at the *best* of times :D

:D

Those were very beautiful words that you wrote Julie Anne and Jenna would be proud of her Mum.

It will be so hard to come home now she isn't there to greet you - the sanctuary of your home suddenly feels strange and unwelcoming. So hard to sit on the sofa now without a head in your lap...to stroke whilst having far off daydreams and never realising how one day you would give a kingdom for one more snuggle of that little face. To eat a meal and not have to automatically save those two little portions at the end :rofl:

The grief you feel now is the one true proof of how much you loved and cared about your angel and one day the rain will stop and the sun will shine again full of beautiful memories each time you think of her.

14 years is a brilliant age and to be so cherished during her life - Jenna was one lucky girl. You did her the best service anyone could do and she went to the bridge knowing her Mum loved her very much.

:thumbsup:

I'm so sorry to hear about Jenna, our computer has been away getting fixed and I was devastated to read that poor Jenna has her wings.

I wish I could say something more than I am thinking of you at this tough time, Jenna is still with you though in so many ways. Look inside your heart and you'll feel her there.