Permanent Sydney Dol Meet

Alison1474

my dad is somewhere in NT or SA so i wont be fitting him into this weekend :p

i hope to convince Mummy to drive me over *glee *glee *glee

O-Ren gets a hydrobath first POOOOH she is almost brown and yellow from the dust

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to take mine, but i'm not sure right now, because of the seemingly low turn-out rate for the last few

Coda LOVES playing with littlies so if you see a GSD bounding up it is probably him.

It can be quite embarrassing - take him to dog school and he always goes up to the littlest dog he can find going "lets be friends" while the poor little dog and their owner are panicking even thought he is on a lead.

Will be there around 10.

Xander is once again working on his handshake so could do with your help.

Could anyone with a super placid or friendly dog come up and introduce themselves. Loose leads, confident handling and a dog that won't posture or bark will help Xander's training no end. Xander is very friendly with any dog he thinks isn't going to eat him and would love to play. It doesn't matter if your pooch is only six inches tall - it will still scare Xander if it barks at him except in play.

Last meet he ended up in with all the other dogs after he settled and there were no dramas though I didn't let him off leash.

I'll be there with my samoyeds. They're all friendly and super-enthusiatic about meeting new people and dogs.

Unfortunately my female, Gigi, is an excitement barker. We'll try to avoid alarming Xander and maybe he can meet Duke who is nice and calm.

• Troy unpinned this topic