Help Ear Tips Flipping Backwards

peibe

:rofl: OK. Otto is a Boston x Pug, so is 190% and strange but the problem I am having is one of his ears :laugh:

They both go up but are heavier and wider than a Bostons and the tips flip forward giving him a cute look.

Well the problem is one ear is now flipping backwards, the tip is going the wrong way

I have been tapping his ear but nothing stays on longer than 2 minutes and he cannot go through life with this ears facing in different directions :rofl::rofl: ;)

I tape the offending ear so the tip goes forward. Should I be tapping them both so they stand up? One ear I do not think is going to stand up it has a thicker, wider base and is set on his head different.

HELP, :) what is good to use for tape?

Oh Bugger I just realised he has one Pug ear and one Boston ear :confused::hitself:

Edited by peibe

:)

Daegon's ears are always taped, I change it whenever the stickiness wears off or Kovu has kindly chewed it off for him. The tape I use is Leukoplast and you can get it from any chemist.

It's a bugger of a tape to work with but it does provide good results, Daegon is only taped up all the time because his ears were left too late to give permanent results :rofl:

Peibe, did you finally get a puggy???????

you sucker!

X Pug :rofl: We love him, He is my sons dog ;) Not my Puggy :rofl: , looking for another Puggy to be his friend :rofl: Cannot just have one, cannot decide on male, female, rescue, pup or older breeders dog, decisions, decisions :laugh:

Peibe you can get this stuff called ZOFF from the chemist, its an adhesive remover. Works a treat for ear tape ;)

Will try the tape thanks, gotta do something :rofl:

ETA grammar

Edited by peibe

Ears can go a bit crazy when they are teething, my little one has good ears most of the time but some weeks/days we experience "crazy" ears and they get taped, so I can tell if we are having a toothy day/week. Aghhh the joys of puppy hood. *LOL*

if he has had good ears up unitll now they should settle when he has finished teething. However it is always safest to tape during this period to protect against any permenant "crazy" ear issues.

Edited by MellG