Barklys Gone

boxagirl

Oh Boxagirl I'm so sorry ;) :rolleyes: :mad

I know how you feel, I never got to say goodbye to my Jackie either. She slipped away quietly at the vets, just a 5 minute drive away from me :(

My Jackie will be there to look out for Barkly.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clover

;) Oh hun i am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. Rest easy big fella, i am sure going to miss seeing your boofy head around DOL.

:rolleyes:

Ok, still working on the scrapbook with my sister, that is helping us alot.

We all miss him teasing us with our underwear in his mouth,and miss the sound of him galloping around on the floorboards and having him snuggle up on the lounge with me.

Bondi is miserable. She is whinging constantly when I'm not with her and is still looking for him.

She needs another dog, but we aren't ready for one yet. Might borrow my friends dog for awhile lol

oh so sorry for your loss.......................its hard when another dog is left behind my mum had to get another dog a few weeks after her old girl died as there collie was suffering more than we were was a very hard choice but now only 3 months later daisy has made it into my parents heart so quickly and helped them deal with the loss scruffy will never be replaced nor forgotten we talk about her everyday.

brandy has another mate to keep her company. but brandy and scruffy lived together for 12 years.

you will know when the time is right hugs to you and your sister :(

• 2 weeks later...