Nutrience

Teebs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dudes get Nutrience Supreme - usually no one has even heard of it, so it's nice to see some fans. Harry eats 1 cup in the morning and 1 at night Teebs, but less if he gets raw stuff as well. Lolsie gets 1/2 a cup twice a day. They are healthy, their teeth and coats look good and there poos are pretty decent too.

I too would like to know why this woman woudn't be paid to touch Nutro :D.

:) it isnt available through pet feed shops and not in country NSW either, so where does she get her info from :D .

As a matter of interest Nutro's Lamb and Rice is the America's #1 Selling Lamb Meal and Rice Dog Food and Nutro's Large Breed Adult America's #1 Large Breed Pet Store Dog Food. :thumbsup:

I have been feeding now for over seven years and still stand by it as a great product. :D

:D I think you've hit the nail on the head... if you become a regular Nutro buyer then that store misses out on your $$ - unless they eventually stock it.

I guess that with anything "new", there can be a certain degree of suspicion or caution, but it is a bit harsh (and short sighted, and possibly not good customer service :thumbsup: ) to say they couldn't be paid to touch a product.

We knew very little about Nutro until a few months ago. But, as with everything, we approached with an open mind, trialled the food on a couple of our own dogs, and fell in love with it. After all, it's all about the results. I might add that we also looked at another product at the same time and that it fell well short of Nutro regarding palatability and all round conditioning (and particularly skin and coat improvement).

Good luck with whatever you try TM... sometimes it takes a few different attempts to find the most suitable foods for your pet, but well worth doing when you eventually get one that the dog/cat not only loves, but does well on (and I'm including natural diets in that).

Sags

:)

ok, i got some samples on Nurtience yesterday and started Atlas on it, he LOVED it (the derma one)

Now, i have a problem, what is in it!?!? he is off the rails! Just humped kaos' bed to death!

Its full of red cordial isnt it??