Rip Tiger My Baby Angel..

Ciara

Just today, my beautiful most precious cat was killed by one of my own dogs.

I won't explain the whole story here, but it was a totally unexpected and terrible incident that happened right in front of my eyes.

Thank God my kids were inside the house.

I just wanted to say that Tiger, my precious baby angel, I'm so, so, so, so, sorry that I let this happen to you, and I want you to know how very much I love you, and how special and perfect you were to me.

I will never ever forget you, and I hope you you are playing happily with Khali and Tara... Sarah and I are so devastated and traumatised by your death, and we pray that you are happy where you are now..

Please forgive me Tiger, mummy loves you so very very much, the most special and precious cat anyone could ever own....

I love you Tiger... sleep peacefully baby.. :eek:

:laugh:

post-19-1082961888.jpg

Thankyou everyone. :laugh:

Tiger was my Oriental baby that I chose when he was 3weeks old.. and waited 10weeks to bring home.

I just can't believe that this could happen.. and my daughter is so sad as she lost her cat Khali almost 2 years ago... She cried today *First I lost Khali, now I lost Tiger* :eek::):rofl:

My poor kitten... only 7months old, and was the most gentle and sweet natured pet I've ever owned.

My 22mth old son used to pick him up and walk around hugging him, he never scratched him or got upset with anyone.

He was my beautiful baby Tiger... :rofl:

post-19-1082964292.jpg

Oh sweetie!!! I am so incredibly sorry for your loss :eek:

Can't imagine how you're feeling at the moment :rofl:

All our thoughts to You and Sarah in particular, but to Jake (?) and Liam too :laugh:

RIP Tiger :)

Edited by Pheeble

When I saw that you had posted Salli and when the page was loading my immediate thought was you should get another cat.. I remember when I was facing having to put Nubble down, I wanted to goto the pound that afternoon and get another kitten. However having read the circumstances, probably not the best idea at this time.

I am so sorry to hear this and feel for you and your daughter, she seems to be a lot more sensitive then the kids in my neighbourhood who accept unnecessary & accidental death very easily.

I'm so sorry for you and your family Salli. My 17yo cat was killed by dogs just two weeks ago, so I know where you're at. :eek:

My best wishes to you all.

RIP Tiger :laugh:

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

It's with much regret that I called Cher's previous owner and sent her home to them tonight. :)

I fully realise that it is not Cher's fault, that it was just prey drive and it was my fault for bringing the cat near the dog anyways, but they had lived together for well over a month, and been inside together everyday without any attempts by Cher to attack my cat.

Cher got along great with my other dogs although they had a fight today, before the cat incident... First fight that they had ever had, and I should have been more cautious with my cat, but I was naive obviously and never thought that she would want to get my kitten.

I cant risk my other two cats lives, and I don't want to constantly separate Cher and not let her inside, just because my other cats are here.

I realise I did the easy option by returning Cher to her family, but I don't think either myself or my daughter could look at Cher everyday, with the memory of what she did to Tiger, who was the most gentle and beautiful cat I have ever had.

:laugh:

I'm so sorry Tiger, for putting you in danger, and I'm so sorry Cher for giving up on you and handing you back to your family.

What a horrible day, I lost my beautiful perfect cat, and my sweet and amazing puppy. :eek:

Edited by Salli

but I don't think either myself or my daughter could look at Cher everyday, with the memory of what she did to Tiger,

Of course not Salli, and fully understandable. What an emotional day for you. ;)

Dear Salli, So saddened to read your traumatic loss of Tiger, he looks so beautiful in his pictures. Please don't beat yourself up over this, our dogs can lull us into such a sense of everything is going peacefully and wham, suddenly all hell can break loose, most of these tragic accidents happen after a series of little events that we put together afterwards, little things, that dont seem much in themselves. Tiger was just in the wrong place with Cher at the wrong mood & time. ;)

all our hugs, fifi & hounds

Salli, I am so sorry for your loss.

I know the feeling of not being able to look at your pet the same way after it kills another pet. That is what I faced with my cat and my mice one day.. ;) I know the pain an anguish.

I am thinking of you tonight.

*hugs to you and your daughter*

Oh, Salli, I'm so sorry! What a crappy crappy thing to have happen. ;) I don't blame you at all for not wanting Cher around any more... you don't know if it was a once-off or if she would do it again now. Tiger was a BEAUTIFUL kitten, big *HUGS* to you... :D and big hugs to Sarah too... ;)