Tia, Tia, Tia

biker girl

To my Tassie show friends,

Tia aka A/C Quovadis Fond Memories ET CDX ADX JD

Was taken suddenly last night with a stroke :o

No more nudges in inapropraite places (front or back) it didnt matter to Tia when she wanted to say "Hi" :confused:

No more whooshy whooshy tail when she was strutting her stuff in the show ring. Even though Tia was offically retired from the show ring, we still competed in the neuter class. Tia thought that the show had to stop for HER.

As all our dogs do, Tia helped me through a difficult time several years ago, luckily enough we both were there for her, to help guide her over the rainbow bridge :confused:

I'm so very sorry for your loss BG.

I'm so very lucky that I got to meat your old girl both in her home and in the ring. She just loved strutting her stuff and looked like she owned it. I won't forget that. :cheer:

She is now young and free at the bridge happily waiting with her waggily trail. :cheer:

As I said to you in my PM to you. I'm sorry I didn't come in here sooner. I don't come in here as I always end up crying. I've had guests staying with me all weekend so have not been online since then. :thumbsup:

I'll catch up with you soon. In the meantime just cuddle the rest of your furry clan. They can be extremely comforting in times like these. :)

Take care my friend.

Maria

Edited by ~Midniara~

• 2 weeks later...