Page And Jet Updates

Ambervale

My love and thoughts go to Page's family at this time. I am glad that she was able to spend her last days in her home surrounded by those she loved.

Sleep peacefully little one.

THERE IS A NEW STAR SHINING IN THE SKY TONIGHT ...

There is an old belief that the stars shining in the night sky are the spirits of those who have died. They have shed their earthly bodies and exchanged them for bodies made of light; thousands upon thousands of our dear departed friends all promoted to glory in the night sky. There is another saying that the brightest flame burns the shortest.

My friend, you were the brightest star in my own universe. While I burn on, my flame dimmed by grief and despair at your passing, the stars are watching me. They are too far away for me to touch, just as you have gone somewhere I cannot follow until my own star-time comes. They cannot be held close for comfort, just as I can no longer hold you close, though I held you close to comfort you in your final hours. We were together for such a short time, but the stars will burn forever.

One day I will grow tired of this earthbound body, my own star-time will come and my spirit will soar into the sky to burn with all those friends who have gone before me. On the inky cloth of space we will be reunited in constellations of joy. Until then, my flame burns low and dim and cold without you. Through my tears I look upwards to see if you are watching me and what do I see?

There is a new star shining in the sky tonight.

-By Sarah Hartwell

Mollie

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all your messages of sympathy, love and support for Page's family.

I have passed them on. The poetry is so touching it is hard to read it.

A few people have PM'ed me and suggested raising money for certain things in memory of Page (I especially liked the one about buying a star). Whilst I think it is a good idea in principal. I think all of your wonderful dolers have given enough. You gave 1045 dollars for Leo's care, sent me chocolates. Sent Siv presents. Raised over 5000 dollars to keep Cordy's rescue going. PLUS all the other countless ways you raise money for people.

As soon as I know funeral arrangments I will let you all know. Maybe some Adelaide Dolers could come along.

:cry:

I dant stop cryings. The hardest thing for anyone is to watch their lovely young child slip away. It tears your heart out.

:cry::cry:

At least now little Paige you can run and play like you used to.

My condolonces to her family and your family Ambervale.

DO YOU THINK THAT WE ON DOL SHOULD START A COLLECTION IN PAIGE'S MEMORY AND THEN DONATE THE MONEY TO THE CHARITY THE PARENTS CHOSE IN HER HONOUR.

Thank you for all your messages of sympathy, love and support for Page's family.

I have passed them on. The poetry is so touching it is hard to read it.

A few people have PM'ed me and suggested raising money for certain things in memory of Page (I especially liked the one about buying a star). Whilst I think it is a good idea in principal. I think all of your wonderful dolers have given enough. You gave 1045 dollars for Leo's care, sent me chocolates. Sent Siv presents. Raised over 5000 dollars to keep Cordy's rescue going. PLUS all the other countless ways you raise money for people.

As soon as I know funeral arrangments I will let you all know. Maybe some Adelaide Dolers could come along.

I am just getting Troys ok, then i am going to start a thread seeing anyone would like to help me get the money to name a star after Page. I will start a new thread so it doesnt get lost in this

:rainbowbridge: Ambervale

Edited by Terrorbull

JUst finished reading this thread and I , like others, type with tears streaming because some how I hoped Jet/Pete was Pages miracle :cry: I like to think he gave her and her family much joy and happiness in the past few months but that will not subdue the tears :cry:

I like to think that Page in her pain free new self is now at the bridge being greeted by all those pets we have lost who are feelng our sadness and know Page needs them to guide and help her onwards. Be free, sweetheart :rainbowbridge:

When I left you,

Our sadness showed,

But a more important task,

I had bestowed

On me by He the ruler of us two,

For in leaving you,

In our world of balls and games,

I was given a role at which all our time aimed

That of a special companion

For those who when their time came

The young, the old , the lonely, the afraid,

I greet them as they reach the bridge,

Approach gallantly or romp or slowly edge,

They see me and the others like me,

We guide them, help them, and yes, love them too

They never take the place of you,

But here on the road to Heavens Gates

THere's time a little soul needs a puppy guide,

Or a saddened one needs some doggy fun

Or older one just needs to hug someone

For love and friendship and a reassuring lick,

That's what I do on my special trip,

From the Bridge each day to Heavens Gate,

Just walking along

With someone who needs me

Just being their mate.

S.Hatton,2007.

:rainbowbridge::cry: OMG! I only just found out, i knew it was coming but its still a bit of a shock.

I feel most for her family, the ones left without her. I know Page will be fine, free of pain and running with all the poodles over the bridge. RIP Page. :cry:

I have continually read the updates and found myself in tears. I never knew quite what to write as I have been lost for words.

I would love nothing more than to donate for a star in Page's honour, her family can look to the star knowing she is shining down on them brightly and they can feel close to her once more.

Life and health is so valuable but the life of a child is precious.

She has reminded me not to take life, family or friends for granted

I'm sure she is basking in the warmth of the angels now and being 'poodled' forever.

:mad

I know all your life you wonder

'Bout that step we all take alone

How far must a spirit travel on its journey?

Must surely be near Heaven,

And it thrills me to the bone.....

To know that Page knows the great unknown

(From a Rick Springfield song)

God bless Page, her family, Siv and Ambervale.

May happy memories carry Page's family through this painful, sorrowful time.

Angels hover near them.

May they find strengh in family, friends and Jet.

My heart aches for them. My condolences to Ambervale and family and all who knew Page.

RIP fly free.

:mad I've been busy working, and only just checked in. All our thoughts are with Page's family.

and to Page...

May the longtime sun shine upon you

All love surround you

and the pure light within you..

guide your way home.

incense & candles lit for Page

fifi, danny & hounds