Very Proud Mum

I am a VERY proud Mum today as my boy Leo aka "Ellagant Full O Mischief" gained his CCD title today!!!

;) :mad :D :D :laugh::rofl: :D

Went to the Southern trial today and he passed in the AM trial with a score of 89/100 and some shocking heeling :laugh: . We did however manage to come equal 2nd but unfortunately we were 3rd on the countback

Since I was able to control my nerves for the 2nd trial (haha - I didn't care!), we did much better, despite the 'warmer' weather. We scored 92/100 and came equal FIRST in the ring, although again on the countback we were placed 2nd :p.

I am sooo excited and so proud of my boy that we finally got there, after our stay issues :)

But the BIGGEST news for me was that Leo was able to hold his stays even while the BC next to him broke and came over to sniff him :( :D ;)

Thanks for letting me brag :). Back into my box now :laugh:

LeoCCD2.jpg

Edited by leopuppy04

Burning as we speak :laugh:

Nah - I still have to keep it for Kinta! THEN it burns... mwahahahah!!!

Die Lead Die......

hmmm.... yes I think i'm weird!

Seriously - Eddie will be ready before you know it.... as for you...... maybe 10 yrs???? LOL! Nerves are terrible aren't they :rofl:

Wow, well done !!! You must be thrilled !!

By the way, do you only need 2 passes for the title? (I havent trialled since these new classes started, so i dont know what the rules are)

Edited by jesomil

Hi Jesomil - no you need 3 for the title.

I already had 2 passes under my belt from last year. One from the state title in August (88/100) and one from Eastern ODC in Oct (92/100). So I only needed one more :rofl:.

TO - My next trial is at Knox next sunday :D! I figured if I entered 3, surely I would get one pass :laugh:. I'll still enter it for the experience though.

My first Novice trial will be in April at CDODC :D

I am a VERY proud Mum today as my boy Leo aka "Ellagant Full O Mischief" gained his CCD title today!!!

;) :mad :D :D :laugh::rofl: :D

Went to the Southern trial today and he passed in the AM trial with a score of 89/100 and some shocking heeling :laugh: . We did however manage to come equal 2nd but unfortunately we were 3rd on the countback

Since I was able to control my nerves for the 2nd trial (haha - I didn't care!), we did much better, despite the 'warmer' weather. We scored 92/100 and came equal FIRST in the ring, although again on the countback we were placed 2nd :p.

I am sooo excited and so proud of my boy that we finally got there, after our stay issues :)

But the BIGGEST news for me was that Leo was able to hold his stays even while the BC next to him broke and came over to sniff him :( :D ;)

Thanks for letting me brag :). Back into my box now :laugh:

LeoCCD2.jpg

Hi,

If you don't mind me asking what is a CCD title.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am new to all this.

Tara