Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hmmm, maybe we have bought too much ! lol

We waited until it was confirmed we were getting a pup (as there are not many Collies for sale in Brisbane, we waited a year for this litter) - so wanted to make sure we were getting one first :)

She will use Zorro's crate to train in, then we've bought her a mattress for the crate, a pillow thingy to learn to use while hanging out with us in the living room etc for example, or wherever! :thumbsup: Then also all those soft toys, leash & collar, we've got blankets already, toilet training pads, lots of chew toys and ropes etc, 2 bowls - food & water, and a couple of treats. Plus we've bought her food she needs, and also I just made up a big batch of homemade pasta & veg for them for the next 2 weeks (to go with their bikkies). I think I"m all set ! :rofl:

So now only 4 sleeps to go, or 3 more workdays and then she will be mine ! :)

Puppy preschool booked to start on Feb 22nd. Very exciting ! :laugh: The first little boy went home today (he was my fave & I would have taken him too in a heart beat, such a sweetie) - he will make his new owners very happy :o

Not long goldiegirl ! Lots of pics please when you get a chance! :o

post-17861-1264501657_thumb.jpg

Heheh .... maybe! lol .... whatever toys we dont give her though, will give to Zorro :) (I'm going to keep the coloured plush star thingy for him, that was his fave as a pup...)

So Friday is the big day for you Jules P ?? What time is the pick up ?

We are going there about 10.30ish on Saturday morning.

Hmmm, I don't have a harness yet for her, for the car, but will get one in the next couple of weeks, I will just hold her on my lap for now :thumbsup:

Yep Friday arvo. I put the pups in a crate in the car.

I tried to get my crate in the car, won't fit, its too big, by about 2 cm in height. Oh well, good thing I have an extra pair of hands to hold her or drive me. Will take one of the cats beds (that they don't use) and stick it on the floor. I do have cages that the cats use, but thinking they might be too small and she wouldnt like being confined in such a small space. I really need to buy a soft crate at some point now.

omg omg huge news well for me

i got a email today................... and photos of mum and dad dogs

feels a little more real now

How exciting....its getting closer....its great the breeder is keeping you so informed. You feel pushy if you have to keep asking all the time for any information....well I do.

And huge congrats to everyone else counting down on their fur babies arrivals.....ho hum....so looking forward to one day it being me.

omg omg huge news well for me

i got a email today................... and photos of mum and dad dogs

feels a little more real now

How exciting....its getting closer....its great the breeder is keeping you so informed. You feel pushy if you have to keep asking all the time for any information....well I do.

And huge congrats to everyone else counting down on their fur babies arrivals.....ho hum....so looking forward to one day it being me.

aww i know how you feel sometimes i ask so much i feel pushy lol, its my baby thats coming heheh.

its just like waiting for a baby you know its coming but you dont know when :)

yep, she's home, I posted some pics in the wei thread, but here they are again, not very good ones, mostly taken at night.

post-13051-1264639326_thumb.jpg

post-13051-1264639335_thumb.jpg

post-13051-1264639350_thumb.jpg

post-13051-1264639358_thumb.jpg

post-13051-1264639364_thumb.jpg

post-13051-1264639371_thumb.jpg

Will take some more later.

She didn't sleep very well last night, neither did we. We'll get there, she's missing her litter mates and her mum, poor little girl.