A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

Laci is looking beautiful. She reminds me of two little toys my nan won for me at a local show 45 years ago. They were white and fluffy and I loved them. One did get grey and dusty, so I washed him, and his fur fell out :cry: I hope Laci fairs better when you bath her :laugh:

Gus and Rosie are looking stunning too- happy birthday to them both, and enjoy "yappy Hour"

Di

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure she'll be fine tikira. :laugh: Your story reminded me of my childhood teddy. When I was about 5 y/o I gave him a haircut. I still remember doing it, sitting in a corner behind a chair at our holiday house. Mum later told me she thought he'd just wore out & was shocked that I had given him a trim.

Hi Everyone! I've been busily reading these forums ever since we made the decision to get a puppy, but haven't gotten around to posting. I'd love to introduce you all to our newest family member, Luna the German Shepherd puppy

post-51681-0-99250100-1397801277_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone! I've been busily reading these forums ever since we made the decision to get a puppy, but haven't gotten around to posting. I'd love to introduce you all to our newest family member, Luna the German Shepherd puppy

post-51681-0-99250100-1397801277_thumb.jpg

Aw, she's a beauty!

Looking good - and so powerful. He'll be incredible once he's filled out. I'll be honest, bullarabs are not "my" style of dog (i'm more into dals and aussies) but he is pretty good looking. Nala would love to play with him I reckon!

Speaking of Nala, the last couple of weeks we've visited dog beaches and had some great times. She is a bit shy, but once she finds a dog who wants to play she has a lot of fun. She also finds me more interesting than other dogs, so will recall even if other dogs are around (fat chance of this with Cleo!) We spent a few hours at the beach yesterday, just sitting and swimming and slept so soundly last night! Trying to get her out of her crate to do wees before bed was a challenge - never had a dog NOT want to leave the crate as much as this girl! :laugh:

Hi everyone I have a 12 week old lab puppy, things are going well when we take her to the beach though she cries in the water is this normal? I thought dogs loved water? She doesn't like when I bath her either which isn't very often because I read that they don't need baths that often?

Though my 6 year old was having a bubble bath last night and Rosie was in there just looking, didn't think she would try to get in but she did! She launched half of herself in the bath before I got her out, yet doesn't like her own baths? Lol she is adorable though