Darkrai

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone has the time I would love a signature with my dogs. I've been trying different things with Photobucket but it isn't working. Must be a klutz. :(

Here are the photos of my dogs. Tia Caleb and Holly Cara is in the very small photo. I don't know why this happened. If you need a larger picture I can send another.

Thank you.

post-28952-1246497738_thumb.jpg

post-28952-1246497766.jpg

post-28952-1246497794_thumb.jpg

post-28952-1246497809_thumb.jpg

Edited by 4Kelpies

Have just wasted most of the morning trying to work out how to do signature, is it too big. I am completely computer illiterate and struggling a bit, maybe I should just let my 9 year old do it when he gets home from school!

Hi all i need a new siggy if someone gets a chance

I love this one but i cant fix the eyes

100_5550.jpg

and i like the expression in this one

100_5546.jpg

This is a nice outside shot except for the bone

100_4601.jpg

and another

100_4175.jpg

Thanks for your help :cooldance:

If anyone has the time I would love a signature with my dogs. I've been trying different things with Photobucket but it isn't working. Must be a klutz. :thumbsup:

Here are the photos of my dogs. Tia Caleb and Holly Cara is in the very small photo. I don't know why this happened. If you need a larger picture I can send another.

Thank you.

do you have a larger one of the fourth dog. you can email me the pics if you want and rename the pics to what the dogs name is if possible

[email protected]

ETA:

Diesel.jpg

Edited by Rach...

Would someone please make a signature for me using a few pics, joined together, of collars? I have absolutely no idea about this stuff. There are lots more pics of different styles but I thought I should wait until someone agrees to assist.

H.e.l.pppppppp....please. :rofl:

i wont be able to do any for a while, do not currently have a computer with paint shop pro on it :S :laugh:

Gee, if you are able to do this, I can be patient...welll try to be.

Are you able to explain in 'untrained monkey simple' terms how to put text below my avatar?

Is there anyone here who can make a Banner for me please. I am putting together a calender for the Rotty Club of Victoria and need a banner for the page I am sponsoring?

It will have my Prefix, web address and personal details on it.

I have tried to do the banner generator stuff myself but honestly I suck at it *LOL* and I no longer that PSP8 on my computer or I'd be able to do it myself. I would like the colours to match with the photo I will be using on the calender.

The space allowence for the banner at the bottom of the calendar is 281mm x 30mm.

If anyone can please help me it would be much appreciated.

As I said I would normally be able to make this myself however without PSP8 I am lost and those generator things are doing my head in *LOL*

Many Thanks

Trina

i wont be able to do any for a while, do not currently have a computer with paint shop pro on it :S :(

Are you able to explain in 'untrained monkey simple' terms how to put text below my avatar?

i wont be able to do any for a while, do not currently have a computer with paint shop pro on it :S :heart:

Go to MY CONTROLS at the top right hand side of this page, click on it

Under Options on the left hand side click on EDIT PROFILE INFORMATION

On the right hand side about the 2nd thing down it will say CUSTOM MEMBER TITLE - this is where you type what you want to appear beneath your avator :laugh:

Trina, I think I might owe you a collar and/or leash....

Thank you so much. :confused:

You're welcome, glad you were able to get it to work! :laugh:

Thank you so much. If you ever want some gear, it wil be at 'mate's rates' :eek:

Am very grateful.

Trina, I think I might owe you a collar and/or leash....

Thank you so much. :confused:

You're welcome, glad you were able to get it to work! :laugh:

Thank you so much. If you ever want some gear, it wil be at 'mate's rates' :eek:

Am very grateful.

It was a pleasure to be able to help someone else for a change, no need to give me any special rates, I didn't really do a thing :eat:

• Troy unpinned this topic