Perth Royal Show Obedience

ness

Some really lovely work in all classes at the Royal today :thumbsup:

UDX....just where was the UDX fairey???? She was not in WA today! We all failed the sendaway which is usually the best exercise! Very very distracting ring with lots of pressure from the crowds. Each dog did some lovely stuff and if we combined it all we would have had a nice score between us!!! :laugh:

Brookie won Open with a lovely score of 198 :thumbsup:

I picked up a lurgey and came home with a sore throat...oh well...a medicinal wine will help that!!

Ptolomy's Strauss showed the huge potential he has with a bit of maturity...he worked so well but went down in the sit stay...abolish all stays I say!!!!

Well done with Brooklyn bedazzledx2 he does as he always seems to do and puts in an absolute cracker at the Royal well done. Bad luck about Strauss Ptolomy - agree with bedazzledx2 abolish stays :thumbsup:.

Sounds like its time for a celebratory drink bedazzledx2 :thumbsup:.

Just discovered that Butter Menthol and red wine do not make a good combination!!!! :eek:

:eek: Eeeeew!

Congrats to you and the divine Brookie - super score in what seemed like a pretty challenging environment. And a good job done by the "only a stud dog" :laugh: - and yep - absolutely, abolish all stays. :thumbsup::rofl:

Ptolomy had very flat batteries last night rofl1.gif

Well talk about rooster one week, feather duster the next.eek1.gif

I was happy with the kids - Moo was worried but tried hard and played between exercises ( this is something we have been working on). He had a few little hiccups in UDX, although the judge only saw the sitting just outside the cones. He dropped the leather article half way back to me and then went back to the pack and couldn't find it in UD and he did a good round in open finishing 3rd to Brookie and Maverick - but did lose 5 for the recall went he went around to heel on the present and stood (I need a shrug shoulder icon here).

Cider well she has come a long way and although bothered by the environment she did hang in there and did some lovely heelwork. She came undone by taking the dumbbell back to my mum who was sitting in the crowd.

Strauss - it was a long day for the little man - we arrived just after 7am and he finally got into the ring at 3, so I was extra happy with him. He lost 6 on the ring work - 4 for heelwork and 2 for bouncing off me in the recall, and then dropped half way through the sit stay.

All the kids had a go at Rally O - I have to say it was the handler that had problems working out where the next sign was and what to do. Think I was getting much better by the third time in the ring.

Congratulations Brookie and bedazzledx2 on what sounds like a lovely round - hint....next time I'd head straight for the single malt ;) :laugh:

Well done Ptolomy - how cute is Cider taking the dumbbell to your mum :eek::heart:

Very tough environment indeed - I've done conformation, obedience and agility with Ziggy at the Royal but not this year.....it's just a very long day for everyone!

Well done guys - tough tough conditions! Congrats on your Open win Bedazzled :thumbsup:

How adorable is Cider taking the dumbbell to your mum - hehehe! Oh well she gave you a perfect score at last year's Royal anyway :laugh:

Glad Strauss did well too, good boy.

How did Zippa go in CCD - did she get her title?

No quallies in UDX

Smudge only qually in UD

Open

Brookie 199

Maverick 194

Scoota 193

Chase NQ

Novice

Only 1 entry (others didn't turn up) and the dog dropped during the sit stay.

CCD

Bugs (Aussie Shep) 98

Zippa 85