Where Can I Buy Meat At Wholesale Prices

wishniks

Myella Pet Food - they have great prices on dog meat, chicken pieces, turkey necks. If you look them up in the White Pages you will find their number

Last time I looked I think chicken mince was around $1.20 and chicken pieces, wings etc around the $1.00 kilo mark

Depending on what part of Sydney you're in, I buy minced chicken frames from Lennards in Menai for $1.00 a kilo and fabulous pet mince (beef/lamb) from Stapletons Butcher in Sutherland for $3.90 a kilo.

I think it depends on the individual Lennards shops how much they charge. We've also bought it in Caringbah for $1.50 a kilo but it's no where near as good as Menai and is often contaminated (not off) with other products like the spinach from their Chicken Florentine etc - unless they add everything they can't sell!

There used to be a Glenmore Meats shop/wholesale depot at the back of Glebe - can't remember the name of the street and haven't been there for a few years since leaving Newtown. It was near where Glebe & Pyrmont meet.

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd bump this up instead of starting a new topic...

just wanting to know where sydney people source most of thier meat/bones/offal from?

also if anyone gets rabbit, roo bones etc from anywhere? I've found some butchers that sell game meat but they all seem to be gourmet butchers and prices are through the roof!

• 1 year later...

I need help getting frozen chow for my dogs, and Myella is near impossible to contact.

Has anyone got any up to date contact details for them?

Otherwise has anyone found any new suppliers for pet meat?

does anyone feed whole rabbit? and if so do you buy them or have you own live stock for feeding?

I would LOVE to feed whole rabbit...but can't find a decent CHEAP supplier...

If I was mates with a farmer who went shooting pest rabbits on his property, I would be a happy camper!