Rip Storm

Tia

Today I had the hard decision to have Storm PTS. I consulted with my vet who told me unfortuently some people ruin dogs and no matter how hard you try to help them theres nothing you can do to save them.

While Storm had animal issues I can never fault her for her beautiful human nature. She had her lovely staffy smile on her face right up till when she passed.

Thankyou for the year I had with you Storm I hope we made up for whatever was done to you in your first year of life. I pray your death won't go in vain and Sam can be saved at least.

Love you girl, run free. :rolleyes:

DSCN1109.jpg

I too am sorry to hear this. RIP Storm :rofl: I had to make that decision for a foster we had here for 3 months - it was heartbreaking so I can imagine what you are feeling at the moment. And to now have to face the fight for Sam too. :rofl:

Good luck with Sam - our thoughts are with you.

Trish

Thankyou everyone, I've got council after Sam as well now, so please say a prayer for him.

PM Warley if you havent already about this I dont know NSW laws but I don't think they can take him without tests of some sort.