Photo Challenge 1

Vickie

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't know if it was only hooman shoes that were acceptable?

it was common household items and I'm not sure horses are all THAT common in the suburbs :party: But it's a great shot anyway and now you have an excuse to go shoot human shoes if you so wish :(

Didn't know if it was only hooman shoes that were acceptable?

it was common household items and I'm not sure horses are all THAT common in the suburbs :party: But it's a great shot anyway and now you have an excuse to go shoot human shoes if you so wish :(

:) i knew i should have read it a bit better ....

Angel Dust I like the horse shoe even if I cant find one of them around my house. So new week, new challenge?

I was thinking maybe a "tap"

Arrgh, don't we have one more day? I thought we could still submit on Thursdays LOL this week has really gotten away from me.

Cool suggestion for Challenge Two!

Arrgh, don't we have one more day? I thought we could still submit on Thursdays LOL this week has really gotten away from me.

Am I getting ahead of myself? Sorry just throwing ideas around. :) I am sure you can submit, I love seeing your work. :wave:

I was thinking maybe a tap, tooth brush and tooth paste. They can all relate into one shot or seperate ideas.

Toothpaste could be fun to work with. If it sux, no worries, I wont be offended. :eek:

Am I getting ahead of myself? Sorry just throwing ideas around. :) I am sure you can submit, I love seeing your work. :wave:

I was thinking maybe a tap, tooth brush and tooth paste. They can all relate into one shot or seperate ideas.

Toothpaste could be fun to work with. If it sux, no worries, I wont be offended. :eek:

Greedy! You've put forth all three items :) You gotta let everyone have a chance :)

This should probably be in the "discussion thread" instead of here, but I think to keep it fresh, those who suggested an item one week can't suggest the following week - so that would knock vicki, me and ? who had the fork??

Edited by kja

This should probably be in the "discussion thread" instead of here, but I think to keep it fresh, those who suggested an item one week can't suggest the following week - so that would knock vicki, me and ? who had the fork??

bhahahaha YOU suggested the fork and I suggested shoes, so I'm out of this weeks suggestions too :wave:

bhahahaha YOU suggested the fork and I suggested shoes, so I'm out of this weeks suggestions too :wave:

ROFL that's too funny. I told you I'd been having a crazy week - I have no idea what I'm doing, clearly :):eek:

Greedy! You've put forth all three items :) You gotta let everyone have a chance :eek:

:)

Yep prob should be in discussion. I will move to there.

Raz, if we went on a winner Vikie and Kja would be chosing each week.. :wave:

I have been slack keeping up with this. (I never even managed a shoe shot :rofl: )

CM, I LOVE your entries. The skateboard & shoes idea was fantastic & very effective.

DA, I love your reflected forks as well. They are really well done with nice contrast.