Weirdly Flopping Ear On Puppy....

Pailin

Lolly has one ear, her right one, that actually folds onto her head. It is a constant thing and looks really cute atm and freaking hilarious sometimes :rofl: . I am just wondering if it will correct itself as she matures? It is mainly just when she perks her ears up IYKWIM?

post-25642-1221396970_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pailin

Phew! Thank you all! It's nice to know she won't look quite so lopsided forever lol! Wouldn't have mattered either way really but it's nice to know :laugh: .

DeltaCharlie- What breed is Missy? She's gorgeous!

Not entirely sure, mostly AmStaff (but not quite bulky enough for me to say definitely full although she may be). My sister took her off a friend of her ex that had 2 pups (brother and sister) and was rewarding them for bullying other dogs. She was only about 11 or 12 weeks old luckily and is now a wonderful dog (well as wonderful as a non-border collie can be :)). My sister's friend took the brother, no idea how he is going.

Get the tearmender non toxic glue out and glue it into place.

Is that a serious suggestion?? I have never heard of such a thing. Isn't that a bit ummm.....extreme? I would imagine it would be uncomfortable on the dog to not have the range of movement in their ears that they should.

Edited by Pailin

I have nothing to add except I love seeing all these puppy to adult pics. More please!

I also have a question — why does teething affect a puppy's ears? How does it work?

Martha is teething, but she's just got floppy doppy Labrador ears and... oh...

*gets distracted and runs off to shower kisses on Labrador puppy's gorgeous floppy doppy ears*