Interceptor Spectrum

Can I have some feedback on this product, if anyone has used it and what they think??

Iv been using Advocate on my dogs, but its actually cheaper for me to change to this product for HeartWorm and Intestinal worms, and then use the xlarge dog frontline in a syringe and divided up amongst my kids for flea coverage etc.

Not going to do the switch though untill I have heard some opinions and thoughts on this product.

Kyla

(I have 10 permanent residents, sometimes more so unfortunately cost does matter ALOT)

I am using this product on my 6 MO papillon puppy because it covers everything (except Ticks), and boy he thinks it's the best things since slice bread (or what ever the doggy option is)..... Laps it up like it's the best treat ever!

Do you mean Sentinel PS?? Interceptor covers Heartworm and gutworms - it does no other parasites.

The only difference between Sentinel Spectrum and Interceptor Spectrum is the Interceptor doesn't treat fleas but my dogs have never had a flea problem so I use the Interceptor. I get mine from Priceless Pets to :nahnah: .

http://www.pricelesspets.com.au/

Same here, my dogs don't have a problem with fleas so I don't use preventative stuff. Id rather treat them if they happen to get some than medicate them just in case.

I orginally started using Interceptor as I was already using frontline and didn't want to double up on the flea stuff, then I stopped using the frontline and haven't had any issues. Not sure what I will do now that it is tick season again, so far I have used tick collars when needed.

I have never had any issues with interceptor, its been great.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you are aware, but the payment section of the pricelesspets website is not secure as it does not use encrypted pages.

This means your personal, bank and credit card details are sent across the internet in clear text and are not protected from eavesdroppers when you hit the submit button.

You should monitor your accounts carefully to make sure there are no unexpected transactions.

I would never buy from an internet merchant if they don't use encrypted pages for payment submission.

I don't know if you are aware, but the payment section of the pricelesspets website is not secure as it does not use encrypted pages.

This means your personal, bank and credit card details are sent across the internet in clear text and are not protected from eavesdroppers when you hit the submit button.

You should monitor your accounts carefully to make sure there are no unexpected transactions.

I would never buy from an internet merchant if they don't use encrypted pages for payment submission.

In my experience, you don't pay it over the internet anyway. I've always printed off the page and faxed it to them :happydance:

In my experience, you don't pay it over the internet anyway. I've always printed off the page and faxed it to them :happydance:

That's the way I do my orders too.

We use Interceptor Spectrum for our dogs, and have for years :happydance: Never had a problem, and would happily recommend it to others :happydance:

Re the PP website - you are correct, The Spotted Devil - you don't have to enter in credit card details when you make your purchase. Instead you print off your order, fill in your credit card details and then fax it to them.

If you are paying by direct deposit, you are given their bank details and you complete the deposit through your bank.

The only personal information they request through unsecured form submission on the website is your billing name and address, and delivery name and address.

Edited by Allerzeit

yeaha i was tossing up with sentinel and the interceptor i went the interceptor with no problems realli good ohh and if you dog happens t find the tables and chew on the foil til it comes out and literally eat lik 5 of the tablets its okiee they just have diareea no other side effects