Spice Has Joined The Angels.

Bilbo Baggins

Posted from the Whities Thread.

:rofl::love: :D I have some very sad news to tell you all. :(:( Spice got her wings at 6pm tonight.......the poor darling was failing with complications associated with her diabetes, after consulting with my vet the decision was made with a broken heart.

Thanks go to LMWS BB Flava and BBJ for arriving to support me and giving Spice kisses. In the 9 months that Spice spent with me she got to become a healthy happy girl who went swimming, running with her friends at Kepala and slept by my bed or on the couch. As you can all imagine I am a mess even my Vet and his wife were really upset and said how happy I had made her last few months but it was time for her :):laugh:

She will be waiting at the Bridge for me. :)

Thanks to all for the support and love given to this wonderful dog when she was first rescued.

Many of you have followed Spice's journey.

Spice was an absolute darling. Spice enjoyed the best in the last 9 months and befriended lots of people. She was sooo pleased to see me yesterday morning when I went for my final farewell kiss and cuddle.

Run Free :cool: Frolick at the :o

R.I.P Spice Girl :laugh:

A special Girl that was helped and Loved by a special person.

You gave her the love that she needed and the help that she needed right till the end.

Take care Kadbury :rofl:

Spice will be the first to greet you when you finally meet at the bridge in many years time. :laugh:

Our deepest sympathy and loving thoughts from us all. Spice was always a welcome visitor and we took much joy from watching her gain weight and grow coat and come into her own, thanks to the love and care shown to her.

Ian and Phillipa & team @ 4 Paws & More

I'm so sorry to hear this news.

What you, and everyone else involved did for Spice was a truly amazing thing. Spice had a rough start, but you gave her love, respect and dignity and that is something that you should be proud of.

Be free Spice.