In Loving Memory Of "odin" - Alpinarc Fantom King

EISHUND

Veanna & LMWS

I too remember the long wait that Veanna had for the dear little puppy named "Odin" she would update us with all the "PINK" stuff she had brought (well she was expecting a girl)

Fate took hand and sent Veanna a beautiful, loyal boy in the little white fluffy package of Odin, I enjoyed watching him grow on the thread and listening to all his antics and all the mischief he would get up to...I loved watching the bond grow between Indi and Odin, it was a very special bond and one that will be cherished forever...

This really sucks, life is so cruel, its so unfair that Odin was taken so young, I cant get my head around it....I have tears steaming down my face because I am just so devastated for Veanna and her family...

Veanna as I said previously Odin had been picked for you a long time before he was even conceived, he helped you through a terrible time in your life and will always watch over you and your little girl forever...

Well done to the Alpinarc team "Doing it for Odin in Style"

Rest In Peace dear Odin "The Protector, The Best Mate, The Hero" :confused:

thoughts are with you Veanna :rofl::):eek:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful tribute, LMWS :rofl: Odin was indeed a gorgeous little guy and I know how excited Veanna was to have her white sheppy.

Veanna, our thoughts are with you at this time :confused: Roggie will show Odin the ropes up on Rainbow Bridge and showing all the best spots to chase butterflies :)

Thank you so much everyone, from the bottom of my heart. I didn't know so many had followed our journey :laugh: It ended much to soon, but the memories Odin left will last a life time.

Thank you again all, and especially to LMWS for letting me share a part of my life with such a special puppy :)

Hey V,

I know we have been talking via pm, but it is still worth posting a tribute here.

Odin, the Protector. A brave little man, who feared nothing and gave love expecting nothing in return. In return, he was loved by a family that felt so blessed by his presence. But he was also blessed to come to your house. It was truly meant to be, even though that time may have been short. Way too short. :p

He will live in your hearts forever, and never be forgotten. :p :p We will remember until it is time for us all to meet at the :rofl: when our time comes. Our lives, our paths are unknown, we never know when or where these things can happen.

All our prayers, thoughts and love are with you at this sad time. :(:rofl::):mad :p :(

Always here any time you need to talk, blow off steam, whatever.

Sweet dreams Odin waiting at the bridge, in a frolic with all those waiting with you, like Spice, Zena, PJ and the rest of the crew.

ETA. Lots of :p :thumbsup::thumbsup: :p :thumbsup::thumbsup: to LMWS also, you have had a rough time it recently girl. You know we are always here to talk and be a shoulder.

Edited by Baggy Trousers

i've been dreading this thread. i lost it.... now i am all soggy and salty. :cry: :cry: :cry:

like all SA DOLers who met him, i adored Odin and i just cant help but think of the timing.

so brave of him to have gotten that snake. he knew his job, and he made his sacrifice to protect those he adored.

more hugs than you can handle V, and pass some onto your OH and little girl as well.

and to you LMWS, who was amazing enough to save him as squirt that i could meet this amazing specimin of a dog who has changed my mind on white shepherds forever.

:mad :mad :love::clap::) :) :cheer::party::clap::):hug: :hug:

to Odin, i hope your journey was not an awful one, thinking of your master, and knowing you did what you had to.:D

:laugh: to everyone like me bawling their eyes out.

Thank you everyone :love: Just when I think I have got myself together I read all of your beautiful posts, or get a heartfelt PM and I can't stop the tears. Missing my boy, and knowing that there are so many wonderful people out there who care. Thank you from myself, my OH and little Indi :)

These photos were taken at the last DOL meet, he went around to everyone lapping up the pats. That was my cuddly boy through and through, a major sweetie.

SepDOLmeet083.jpg

SepDOLmeet102.jpg

Edited by Veanna