Please, Where Can I Buy A Dremel Cordless Rotary Dog Nail Thingy

Gamby

Hi all

If you have a Dremel Cordless Dog Nail Grooming tool Where did you buy it from.

I've spent most of the afternoon trying to find a shop that sells them

Please Please let me know where you go yours from

Wendy

Thanks for the reply but what Bunnings store and in what state did you purchase your Dremel or Ozito from?

and what is the name of your rotary tools

Please Please

Dremel and Ozito are just brand names for the rotary tool.

All Bunnings across Australia will sell them. :D

Thanks for the reply but what Bunnings store and in what state did you purchase your Dremel or Ozito from?

and what is the name of your rotary tools

Please Please

Dremel and Ozito are just brand names for the rotary tool.

All Bunnings across Australia will sell them. :D

Found an Ozito in the Bunnings catalogue, $42 something, I'm off to Bunnings in the morning.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Found an Ozito in the Bunnings catalogue, $42 something, I'm off to Bunnings in the morning.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Yep that sounds like it. Mine was about that and came in a hard case with a heap of attachments in it. I just use the sanding drum. It came with a few spare sandpaper bands as well. So far I have not had to buy any new 1s but when you do need them Bunnings sell them in packs of 10.

I bought a cheap version of the Dremel ages ago and found it useless on hard thick nails, so returned it and paid the extra for a Dremel. So much better and I have not had any problems at all with it. Been using it almost daily for a couple of years now. One of my better purchases I think. :D

I also got mine from Bunnings. When I told them I want it for dogs nails he laughed and said that most of them are sold for doing the dogs nails, or to nail technicians. Mine has an attachment so I am not holding on to the motor, just like the nail techs use. Much easier, especially when using it daily.

I had the Ozito and replaced them with a Dremmel, much better. If you get one you have to be careful not to get any hair caught. Also don't leave it on the nail too long as the nail will get very hot.

Edited by helen

Little hint for using a dremel or similar.

Poke the nail through an old sock, or stocking to stop the hair from getting caught up on the grinder.

And don't forget....if you have long hair....PULL IT BACK BEFORE YOU START!!!!!!

Don't bother getting the cordless one for dogs nails it powerless. Much better to pay the extra and get a proper dremel with power cord.

Agree with this point. I think you get more 'grunt' out of it if it has a cord - JMHO. :)

I've had mine for 7 years now and still going strong, never had a problem with it and I use it on 3 dogs, so it does get a good work out. Got mine at Bunnings (Geelong store) and I'm sure Mitre 10 sell them too.

Just take on board everyone's advise/tips about it's use Gamby and you will be fine.