The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yikes..... ;) :hitself::eek: ....that is really gross!!! I thought my crisper was bad (things only soggy & sometimes slimey :thanks: )

Are those potatoes peeled & then left in the fridge????

they were peeled, cooked and then left in the fridge i believe

There goes my appetite :thanks:

sorry... i hope it comes back!!

fantastic pics everyone :(

rocco - thanks for the reply re: "direction" ... now that just makes me think that you and your sister do an awesome job even more than I thought before ;) :laugh: Can't even say why it makes it so, maybe because you are both working for the right shot rather than just naturally come about them, maybe I appreciate the effort that goes in? :shrug: ... whatever, it's cool :cool:

love the idea of having a room!! :eek: and the pics in there so far are fabulous ... rocco is gorgeous as always

jayc - loving the orchids

clover - great fluke shot, the ball and her mouth are in unison - open wide :laugh:

kirislin - I'm with you on the dipsticks :mad

huga - the clothesline is my nemisis - because I take so many pics in the backyard I have to work around the damn ugly thing - I was thinking at some stage I need to use it in a pic just because I hate it so much ... your angle is interesting, I like it

blab - black labrador eyes! great series

montall - I like the water around the pond weed you have there, and like you said it "sort of rolls" on the top. the lawnmower incident sounded a bit scary and a bit too much hard work

pps - lovely dog and horsey pic - the horse is brilliant shiny dark against the spotty weedy light background, highlights nicely

ash - glad to have you back. Great scenic, sunset/rise pics. I like the b&w bird in flight too. That bridge looks to be a bit of a worry.

itlby - great self-portrait ... I particularly like the toning ...

poodlemum - your niece is obviously a character ... bugger sitting in a chair and smiling :laugh: ... Looks like she has some attitude. She'll be a star!

I like the PS water effect on the gardenias :)

tlc - nice family pic :o ... I like the one on the hill too

beck - :p

ripley - great story behind those koel birds. So mumma koel has gone back? when does junior go back to it's native territory? And some really nice shots!

bindi-boo - I really like the jersey caramel shot :D

ravyk - the pub sunset is great :p

awesome mouldy food, it is very colourful and spindly and interesting :cool: ... not sure I could have taken the pic though ... the smell woulda ... well yeh ... but a picture I like hahaha

lea - ah bondy's telling you to take more pics of him!!! hahaha "look what I got!!" I like the rose pic too, nice shadow up against the fence

poocow - pretty beagle pic and like kirislin said very clear

ravyk - the pub sunset is great :(

awesome mouldy food, it is very colourful and spindly and interesting :laugh: ... not sure I could have taken the pic though ... the smell woulda ... well yeh ... but a picture I like hahaha

amazingly it didnt smell at all [unless it burnt out my scent glands in like a millisecond [which is highly possible!!]]

Love all todays pics. Specially the hibiscus' and the fruit salad reminds me of a weird coral world.

Well my 2 shots today are titled~

"Why the hell didn't you leave 5 minutes earlier?"

(I swear I'll get these above the house one day)

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg