The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great shots today guys, All the Australia day pics really show us how wonderful our beautiful country is!!

Kirislin, your shots are magical are the spider webs??

Huga your Ollies adorable what a face!!!

Pointeeblab, your so right about your old married coupel what a crack up!!

PC, love the shots of Darcy the first one is my favorite, he looks soooo happy!!

Nicole, your shots are excellent, that sheep is so bizare!!

I havent done mine for today yet, I really liked the portrait I did of my boy last night so Im about to capture the same kind of pics with the other 3 hoping to get all similar pictures of them so I can put them on the wall in my entrance.

Ill be back after.

Great shots today guys, All the Australia day pics really show us how wonderful our beautiful country is!!

Kirislin, your shots are magical are the spider webs??

Huga your Ollies adorable what a face!!!

Pointeeblab, your so right about your old married coupel what a crack up!!

PC, love the shots of Darcy the first one is my favorite, he looks soooo happy!!

Nicole, your shots are excellent, that sheep is so bizare!!

I havent done mine for today yet, I really liked the portrait I did of my boy last night so Im about to capture the same kind of pics with the other 3 hoping to get all similar pictures of them so I can put them on the wall in my entrance.

Ill be back after.

I agree with tlc, great pics everyone.

tlc, I loved yesterdays photos of your dogs, they would look brilliant on the wall. :(

Thanks for the comments everyone!

This thread is so cool. I'm so impressed with the variety, imagination and skill :(

poocow - lovely wedding flowers pic - I've got a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks and my friend (the bride) has handed out all the jobs for the wedding to her friends which means I'm supposed to be the official photographer and I say that very lightly because she doesn't care about the photographs so she says (as long as I turn up ;) ) ... not going to stop me from trying my best and you've reminded me not to forget the flowers amongst other things ... and superdog is looking very nice

lea - Stella is looking fantastic for her age! ... those gliding shots are cool ... great Australia Day pics ... they represent country Australia nicely!

pps - I'm struggling to find a pic of yours I haven't liked ... Poodie :champagne: ... and the cows in the field yesterday ... brilliant!

becks - interesting wine glass pic :)

CM Chesters weaving shot is fab, did you set the timer anduse a tripod for that?

Does anyones cameas have continuos shots in timer mode??

yup timer and tripod and I have no idea whether my camera shoots continuous in timer mode, I strongly doubt it though

Love the race boat! very cool ...

aquaticmal - I love the pic of the re-vamping of your pool yard! I like the shape and setting of the leaves against the background ... and I love the ones from today too!

MTD - gorgeous lucky doggies :happydance2:

montall - love "jaws" :champagne:

kirislin - think your horses eye photo is amazing, I love it :rock: ... and your spots pics are awesome ... :cheer:

ash - too good, all of them just brilliant! I appreciate the tips too ... I so need to spend more time taking photos NOT in the middle of the day!

terranik - I'm really becoming a fan of Jedi and Ahsoka, the beach is great fun

poodlemum - very nice pic of your daughter ... I like your landscape beach shot too :)

jayc - I love the character in your shots, the silo and that wheel in Melbourne - hmmm I've just had an idea for my birthday :cheer:

huga - great b&w pics :happydance2: ... love it when you can get that feeling from a photo

I will have to catch up tomorrow, some beautiful and interesting shots that I've seen :champagne: ... but my quick submission for today ...

I tried in the mirror Bindi-Boo style this afternoon ... got some very funny looks ... this one had the best focus though

:clap:

:cheer: I feel very honored :cheer: lovely capture!!!! and yes I can totally relate to the strange looks. :cheer:

haha ... it's a good idea and I'm definitely going to give it another go some time soon! I couldn't get the focus right on most of the others, kept auto-focussing on the rose bushes I had behind Chester and they had the best "funny looks" :(

pointeeblab - I really like the "old married children" ... really does show!

I haven't had nearly enough time to put in any real effort in interestingness, so it's another Chester by the flowers pic again ... my rose bush out front is really blooming, getting Chester in the right position and avoiding some bad background has proven challenging though ...

3228388164_896d194a59.jpg

:D

CM - Yeah the flowers are so easy to take nice pics of. The priest wouldn't let us take pictures in the church for the majority of the time, and I was sitting in a really awkward spot so missed most of the shots when I was allowed to be taking pictures.

Might take a picture of a cruise ship tomorrow or the next day - passenger clearance both days *groan*

I have a couple for today, I have many more but I've picked these two.

We are very proud to know Emily-Kate and were honoured to be invited to the awards ceremony and BBQ. Emily-Kate is a very special young lady and we love her.

She knew we had the camera there but had no idea I'd taken these :(

IMG_9691.jpg

IMG_9668.jpg

Lovely pics PPS, Emily-Kate looks like a very sweet young lady!!

I went and attempted to capture what i thought were going to be great pics, and the subjects were willing enough but the looks on thier faces were just so ho hum and it really showed in the pics. The two older ones decide they wanted a pic together so I snapped this, it was one of the better ones, a bit of editing for something different, just a very contrasting sepia effect and some diffused glow, the more I look at it the more i like it!!

26th January

DSC_0085editsig-1.jpg

edited to add, I just looked back at thius picture and it looks very ordinary here compared to my computer, must be the lost quality uploading it through photobucket, I have noticed this with some of mine has anyone else??

Edited by tlc