• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a few too many days behind ...

I've really enjoyed seeing the landscape pics! Just lovely :cheer:

ravyk - I think the "light tail" is cool - I like the effect you get from shooting into the sun

huga - love the pug face

aquaticmal - fantastic shot of your horse watching your dogs play, I really like that one

poocow - I've enjoyed your dogs in action shots ... Top, Super Dog and your friends' ridgie, they are really nice and clear

terranik - love the shot of you in the cabinet glass reflection, cool idea :) I think the pink/red one is a little brighter and easier to see what's going on, but I do like them both :laugh:

and the bursting balloon shots are really cool - there's another trick I'm gonna have to give a go :D

iltby - really cool pics of scarlet playing, I especially like the first one. And of course still enjoying the macros. I like "feeble" for today best :cheer: "carefree" is really nice too, has a very happy feel to it

bindi-boo - cool little grasshopper

jayc - great "arty farty" shot, I like that one!

chezzyr - lovely catch of the little kingfisher

I haven't had enough time to put any real effort into mine ...

Jan 27th - the neighbour's dog was stirring on the other side of the fence

3231314078_dfc1db50bd.jpg

Jan 28th - striking another pose

3234017606_dcce1c512a.jpg

Jan 29th - a night time shot

3236677014_4c39696c7d.jpg

:cheer:

Thanks CM :) I've felt very meh about the last two lots of photos but everyone has their good and bad days. Am very determined to get a sharp, focused shot of Scarlet playing though.

Love your shots today, the first is my favourite. Your use of shadows is brilliant.

thought I'd try to get out before the real heat of the day, I've already walked all 5 whippets in two shifts, gone shopping and been home for an hour or so.

this one's a self portrait hahaha. those lumps are elbows not boobs and the lump lower down is my camera bag in case you're wondering.

IMG_3108tc.jpg

then Chloe copping the third degree. she's a real in your face dog and Penny in not too fond of her. Chloe is looking submissive here but she was allowed to leave with her life.

IMG_3102t.jpg

and beautiful Pagan, before the heat sets in.

IMG_3120cs.jpg

... creepy crawly alert ...

This little guy was lucky it was me who found him and not my OH. I do the glass and paper thing, he just uses his shoe. I thought the least he could for me, seeing as how I saved him, was to pose for a pic.

IMG_2418.jpg

And these two are the same glass of water. We had some work done to the water main outside our house and this is how our water is coming out of the tap. They assure me the white stuff is just tiny little bubbles from air getting into the main.

IMG_2420.jpg

It clears pretty quickly. This it is starting to clear from the bottom.

IMG_2422.jpg

Gosh I envy you people, with your determination at taking photos everyday. I at the moment just do not have it in me. But looking at all the photos is a great medicine. :thumbsup:

Lea, love the swan,

Huga the flowers look great, lovey shade of red.

I wont go through them all, sorry everyone, just not up to it.

But CM, the last picture in is breathtaking, I love it. :thumbsup:

The amazing variety, the horse, self portrait, puppies, the old name plate, flowers, even spidee is terrific to see.

Montall I dont think I would be drinking that water ;)

Hi Guys, well one more day and this month is over, Hope everyone is keeping well in the swelltering heat, it was not so hot here today about 35, still too hot for me!!

CM I love the dark shot of your dally, just lovely, what is the back ground and what did you use for light (if you dont mind me asking)

Iltby, I loved starry, the color is great.

PC your friends Ridgie looks like she is having a ball, love the ears!!

JayC, the possum doesnt look scared at all :(

Kirislin, I love shadow photos, must try that!! Your horse is divine as always!!

Montall, that spider is gross and your water looks like milk :)

Nicole, the sign is great, It does look very old I love the antiquey colors in it.

here is mine for today, hope you all dont mind there is more than one, the first 3 are of my big boy, Cooper jay and the lastone is the sky this morning at 6.45am just before I went to work, Ill be so glad when the weather goes back to normal!!

DSC_0050editsepiasig-1.jpg

DSC_0027editsig-1.jpg

peek- a -boo

DSC_0038editsig-1.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

Iltby, your pics for today are just fantastic, especially like the first one!! I think ill have to save up for a Macro lense!!

What's that saying ? never work with children or animals

It's now... never work with your OH and one Whippet :(

ETA: I was aiming for that real doe eyed loving look, you know that special moment. All I got was cheek over his shoulder, " boo-woo-wooood", tongue out and stupidity :)

IMG_9858.jpg

Edited by PPS