The Official March Challenge Thread

ruthless

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it bad that I keep putting up pics of my dogs? :confused: I need to get out more!

O is for Overenthusiastic!

3345193307_e983117405.jpg

My handsome man looks really fugly :)

F is for Flying Dog

3345118985_8eef09b81d.jpg

I might have more in a while, just need to go through them and see if there's any keepers!

Went to visit my great aunt today in hospital, poor love fell over and broke her hip. :) Aunty Lorna is 97 :confused: and is very independent. This is such a blow.

Quiet Moment

hands1-1.jpg

Optimistic little smile.

97.jpg">

Edited by Bindi~Boo

J, great capture with the camera phone, bet you wished you had your camera. :confused:

Thanks for that. Yeah, I was cursing that I didn't have it with me. As you can see from his throat he was shedding his skin and he was most cranky.

Hope your aunt is okay. A fall at that age can be a devastating thing, particularly for independent folk :)

I seem to only have time to pick up my camera on the weekends :laugh:

I hear ya poocow ... my weekends aren't necessarily Sat/Sun though ... work has me totally and utterly exhausted, I have a new dog, and a new handler and their dog to induct into the field which is mind-melting stuff, plus the normal work-load with less staff - my creativity is totally sapped by the time I get home :rofl:

I'm just trying to catch up here :rofl:

Love that expression you captured Nik!

Thanks!

I know what you mean about not having time. With uni this year I'm really struggling to get the photos off the camera and edit them. I tend to accumulate them for a few days before I have time. But I always make time to take photos, even if I'm not totally happy with them. I have to for my Project 365!

I hear ya poocow ... my weekends aren't necessarily Sat/Sun though ... work has me totally and utterly exhausted, I have a new dog, and a new handler and their dog to induct into the field which is mind-melting stuff, plus the normal work-load with less staff - my creativity is totally sapped by the time I get home :rofl:

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm so sick of changing sections at work all the time. I just want them to allocate us and be done with it. Doesn't look like are recruiting for dogs for a while up here :rofl: Its got me completely down as I just want to do something, and feel like being in the general import clearance section isn't me.