2009 Brags Thread

Yeah (pictured in siggy)

Got him 2 weeks after ekka... lovely boy, pound puppy with no history and the funny thing was his name was jock so it was well and truely fate!!

He's an amazing young dog with lots of potential now to just bring that out in him..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Agility Dogs and Xena98 what awesome brags guys :laugh:

A very minor brag in comparison but Riv got his second excellent agility pass last night and managed a first place too since we were the only ones who got a clear round :rofl:

Well done Rivsky and Riv :love: Awesome run. Have to do it again in a few weeks

She sure does RubyStar :thumbsup: . Go my favourite little Toller :) .

Last night Lexi finally got the last pass needed for her CDX title. Lexi is obsessed with her I-squeak and when I use it to warm her up - she comes out firing on all cylinders - it works much better than food :thumbsup: The score wasn't great as we had a couple of little hiccups and presents and finishes are still a work in progress, but it was her attitude that I was really happy with :welcome: oh and the fact that she did her stays :welcome:

After failing signals in the last 4 UD trials, Scoota remembered what the down signal looked like and finished 2nd with 190.

Beans made her UD debut last night. She was very distracted, but what was most pleasing was that she was sooo happy for the entire round. She took the wrong jump on the second directed jumping and failed the glove - I gave direction and she never sighted glove 1 - so I moved closer to the glove and sent her when she finally locked in. The little monster got half way to the glove and then veered right and brought back glove 2 - the one she was originally fixated on. :thumbsup:

YUUUUUGE congrats to Ptolomy and crew! Especially little Lexi and her CDX pass! :thumbsup:

And my brag of the evening is I got to have puppy toller cuddles ;) I did the babysitting with her mum in the ring right in front of Cider, so of course she went a little skitzo! She's grown sooooo much, no longer a little flufflball! But oh so cute ;) She was laying in my lap getting belly tickles :thumbsup:

I do want to know who came in overnight and stole Ruby's downs :welcome: They had disappeared completely! :) Stupid down-stealing fairies :welcome::thumbsup:

YUUUUUGE congrats to Ptolomy and crew! Especially little Lexi and her CDX pass! :thumbsup:

And my brag of the evening is I got to have puppy toller cuddles :laugh: I did the babysitting with her mum in the ring right in front of Cider, so of course she went a little skitzo! She's grown sooooo much, no longer a little flufflball! But oh so cute :) She was laying in my lap getting belly tickles :thumbsup:

I do want to know who came in overnight and stole Ruby's downs :) They had disappeared completely! :) Stupid down-stealing fairies ;) :welcome:

Yes thank you Rubystar for babysitting - you certainly earned first place for that :) . Poor Rubystar heard the beginnings of the toller scream for the first time last night :cheer:

As for the downs - Hmm maybe Scoota stole them as his have returned :welcome: . All I can suggest is having a look on ebay to see if you can find some, otherwise you will need to put it on the training list for next week ;)

Rubystar has been very quiet but last night Ruby did some lovely attention and heelwork, but just couldn't keep those 4 feet on the ground in the SFE. Lets just say its a work in progress ..... :thumbsup:

Thanks everybody for the pats on the back :)

Dear Scoota,

May Ness please borrow the down gods (and the everything else UD gods) tonight - will return them as soon as we can early next week.

Signed Ness's mum

And if anybody wants to send a bit of cooler weather our way for tonight it would also be very welcome.

Great work everyone!

Wowie Ptolomy how on earth do you run so many dogs at once?! Fantastic work though.

I know someone else who has something to brag about and quite rightly too! :thumbsup:

Not us though, I should have stayed at home in front of the aircon! That's clearly what Koori was thinking. Oh well NQ's are character building right? :thumbsup:

As for the downs - Hmm maybe Scoota stole them as his have returned :( . All I can suggest is having a look on ebay to see if you can find some, otherwise you will need to put it on the training list for next week :laugh:

I bet Scoota stole one of them for himself and listed the other on ebay to make a quick buck!!

Rubystar has been very quiet but last night Ruby did some lovely attention and heelwork, but just couldn't keep those 4 feet on the ground in the SFE. Lets just say its a work in progress ..... :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl: I'll pay good money if I can find a fully functional SFE on ebay though!!

She almost pulled off the SFE though - she was staying quite still until he just lingered over her for what seemed like an eternity! I need to train the SFE with people crouched over her too, not just touching her :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

Woo hoo Congrats to Ptolomy and her crew ;)

NC - bad luck with Koori - I just loved her little boots though :)

Well we have another brag ;). In 3 successive trials, Kinta has managed to pull off her CD TITLE today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: We finished on a score of 192 and "Highest scoring Bitch in trial" Not a mean feat considering todays temperatres were in the 30s so I was just happy she came out of her crate!! :laugh: I am just SO pleased with this girl of mine :D

Not to be left behind, after much deliberation of whether or not to scratch Leo (due to the heat) I decided to put him in as HE wanted to work ;). He looked long and hard for the seekback, without success, but hey, for his 2nd trial, that's much better than the last time. He did the jumps no problems, and it was only when the judge told me that I took a step out to get the bar jump did I realise what I had done :rofl:. All articles correct on the mat, some lovely signals heelwork, until we were doing the distance control, judge gave me the signal for down... so I happily said "DROP" :laugh: Lovely speak on command to finish.

We ended up with a 3rd place NQ. Poor Leo worked so well, not his fault he has to put up with such a nuffy handler :rofl:. To me he basically got a pass anyway :rofl: No mean feat to do so well on so many exercises at only his 2nd UD trial so I'm rapt with him too :(:)