2009 Brags Thread

We had our last agility games trial for the year last night and Riv came away with 2 passes - one in novice snooker for his title :laugh: and then we teamed up with my sister and her BC for novice strat pairs and earned a first place for our efforts in that one with one of those runs where everything goes to plan :laugh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had our last agility games trial for the year last night and Riv came away with 2 passes - one in novice snooker for his title :laugh: and then we teamed up with my sister and her BC for novice strat pairs and earned a first place for our efforts in that one with one of those runs where everything goes to plan :laugh:

What a great way to finish the year Rivsky :laugh: Well done

Hey - can I pinch Riv for Strat pairs at the Nationals ??????

Well guess who is a little super star. Back from the DWD competition in Sydney today and my little shy midget Kenz was a superstar. Ness managed 1 pass in starters freestyle and some near misses in her other three events (2 heelwork to music and 1 freestyle) but the star of the day was Kenz. She managed 3 quallies from her 4 events including a first place in PM heelwork to music with an absolutely lovely routine and also a forth place in freestyle PM for her first ANKC title :laugh: . Go my little shy Kenz monster.

Who would have thought I could take her interstate and come home with her very first title :laugh: . Lots of celebrations here tonight.

Edited by ness

Well guess who is a little super star. Back from the DWD competition in Sydney today and my little shy midget Kenz was a superstar. Ness managed 1 pass in starters freestyle and some near misses in her other three events (2 heelwork to music and 1 freestyle) but the star of the day was Kenz. She managed 3 quallies from her 4 events including a first place in PM heelwork to music with an absolutely lovely routine and also a forth place in freestyle PM for her first ANKC title :laugh: . Go my little shy Kenz monster.

Who would have thought I could take her interstate and come home with her very first title :( . Lots of celebrations here tonight.

Well done Sal and Kenzie - I know you are tickled pink with the fact that she coped in new surroundings and the title was the icing on the cake.

A nice start to her trialling career and a great way to finish the year - well done :laugh:

No excuses for obedience now :laugh:

Sure am - I couldn't be more pleased with her. If you had seen how she was when I tried to take her into her first HTM event first thing this morning and how she was behaving to having her first title - the first SA dog with a DWD dogs title and the baby girl showing up her older sister I am sitting here in tears :laugh: . The first HTM routine we did was really a disaster - she was so scared of the surroundings and tried to leave the building once before we even started. I was seriously starting to doubt my decision and whether it was the wrong thing to have done. I quickly decided attempting any sort of a routine was a no go zone and spent the remaining half of the music just trying to make her feel comfortable. Well she came out all guns blazing in the freestyle. It was my normal cheeky midget who I have when I train in the yard. I nearly thought about scratching her from the HTM in the afternoon but thought what the hell and she really came out firing.

I am a bit sad that Ness missed out on her freestyle title by 1 point in the afternoon round but really she did her best too. Her routine was much nicer then the morning routine - guess thats the luck of the draw.

As for the no excuses for obedience - hmmmm goodonya Ptolomy - she is still pretty people timid and yep it showed but it was nice to see she might just get there and did give me a glimmer of hope that I can keep working her through it all and maybe have the dog of my dreams.

Edited by ness

Woo Hoo!!!! :laugh: Congratulations!

Sure am - I couldn't be more pleased with her. If you had seen how she was when I tried to take her into her first HTM event first thing this morning and how she was behaving to having her first title - the first SA dog with a DWD dogs title and the baby girl showing up her older sister I am sitting here in tears :laugh: . The first HTM routine we did was really a disaster - she was so scared of the surroundings and tried to leave the building once before we even started. I was seriously starting to doubt my decision and whether it was the wrong thing to have done. I quickly decided attempting any sort of a routine was a no go zone and spent the remaining half of the music just trying to make her feel comfortable. Well she came out all guns blazing in the freestyle. It was my normal cheeky midget who I have when I train in the yard. I nearly thought about scratching her from the HTM in the afternoon but thought what the hell and she really came out firing.

I am a bit sad that Ness missed out on her freestyle title by 1 point in the afternoon round but really she did her best too. Her routine was much nicer then the morning routine - guess thats the luck of the draw.

As for the no excuses for obedience - hmmmm goodonya Ptolomy - she is still pretty people timid and yep it showed but it was nice to see she might just get there and did give me a glimmer of hope that I can keep working her through it all and maybe have the dog of my dreams.

Who would have thought I could take her interstate and come home with her very first title :xmastree: . Lots of celebrations here tonight.

Well done Sal and Kenzie - I know you are tickled pink with the fact that she coped in new surroundings and the title was the icing on the cake.

A nice start to her trialling career and a great way to finish the year - well done :)

No excuses for obedience now :xmastree:

:rofl: :D :( ;) :laugh:

What Ptolomy said! Fantastic job Sal and both girls - especially the shy little midget feral. She certainly has done you proud. And good for you for having the courage to take the girls over and enter. Title and a first place - gotta be happy with that. :xmastree:

Its extra special for me as Kenzie's title makes Kenzie aka Winpara Dream Chaser DWDF.S the first and only South Australian DWD titled dog :laugh:.

Goooooooooooooo Kenzie! :)

She really did improve out of sight during the day. From the first routine where she was sooo shy through to having one of the best attitudes of all the dogs there! She was a true star! :laugh: