2009 Brags Thread

Leopuppy - what were you thinking??????? Brown pants, pink top and blue hat - OH Dear you have a BIG problem that I just can't help you with :laugh:

:eek: :D :):rofl:

Some really nice brags in here!

Way to go Kenzie, did you get it on video?

LP - Kinta did really well :laugh: She might not have been looking at you at the start post but the second you took off, her attention on you was lovely! I wish Ruby would snap to attention like that as we take off, instead, she drops her head :mad

Congrats to all the other brags :rofl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had a good night at a beginners comp tonight.

CK still refuses to weave, although I'm getting closer to cracking it.

He did have one AWESOME run in a game where he won his class (don't ask how many in the class.....), but it was a great run none the less with one of the best scores from any of the dogs on the night.

Xena also ran the one open event on the night VERY well. She is such a good girl.

2 quallies with my guys for the night.

Morgan - my ring in dog also ran really well in the one event I ran her in and came up with a 4th place and quallie in the game as well. VERY funny watching her bark at me, but still heaps of fun.

My other brag is for our club. We had 9 dogs running (big for us given this time last year we only had 7 dogs in the club and they were all advanced with the exception of a couple). I was so proud to see just about all of them go up to collect cards and/or wins!

Have a good weekend all.

Tony

Gotta have a last little brag for the year on my BC Kirra. Last agility trial for the year down here on Saturday - and wegot a couple of nice quallies - 2nd place Q in Open Jumping to finish her JDO3, and a 1st place Q in Open Agility. We also had a good day in terms of DQs - only 2 out of 8 runs - good for me ;) - and quite a few near misses - she was a one bar wonder in the morning - my bad handling/timing causing it I think.

We've made lots of contributions to the Canine Association this year - she's finished ADM, JDM, SD, ADO2, TDX and now JDO3 - good little girl. :laugh:

Well done Kirra and Tassie. Now its time to start training that little big man of yours ;) . I hear 2010 is the year for a few Winpara dogs to start flying the Winpara flag across the country :laugh: .

Edited by ness

Well done Kirra and Tassie. Now its time to start training that little big man of yours ;) . I hear 2010 is the year for a few Winpara dogs to start flying the Winpara flag across the country :laugh: .

;) Oh - then I'd better get busy. He is loving his target training to his yellow astroturf. Manages to get nose and two paws onto it :) .

Gotta have a last little brag for the year on my BC Kirra. Last agility trial for the year down here on Saturday - and wegot a couple of nice quallies - 2nd place Q in Open Jumping to finish her JDO3, and a 1st place Q in Open Agility. We also had a good day in terms of DQs - only 2 out of 8 runs - good for me ;) - and quite a few near misses - she was a one bar wonder in the morning - my bad handling/timing causing it I think.

We've made lots of contributions to the Canine Association this year - she's finished ADM, JDM, SD, ADO2, TDX and now JDO3 - good little girl. :laugh:

Talk about a great year - you would have had to take out a second mortgage to pay for all those titles :)

Well done on your weekend results (I love the brag about on 2 DQ's out of 8 ;) )

Hello everyone,

I have to brag about Portland's Saturday Obedience Trial, (28th November), because I got another UDX pass (that makes 6) and I really enjoyed myself and so did my dog, judging by the way she was jumping around and wagging her tail. She's nearly 11 years old but acting younger every day.

luvsablue and Beckie the Bluey

Hello everyone,

I have to brag about Portland's Saturday Obedience Trial, (28th November), because I got another UDX pass (that makes 6) and I really enjoyed myself and so did my dog, judging by the way she was jumping around and wagging her tail. She's nearly 11 years old but acting younger every day.

That's awesome Luvsablue! I love seeing the older dogs out still enjoying themselves! We have a lady up here in QLD with a 10 year old border collie who emigrated from Europe so had to start comps again from the start, she got her CD and CDX this year and the dog still loves it!

Hello everyone,

:confused: That's awesome, luvsablue and Beckie. Fantastic.

Totally agree about older dogs still being able to compete and enjoy it. My first BC Sam never did get hsi UD title - but he was still having a great time trying. A couple of times even at age 11 or 12, he would get zeroed for anticipation in DJ or DR - one time he was on his way to the box as soon as the judge said "Are you ready" :rofl: - Sam slowed and turned round part way out as if to say - Oops - something missing there. Judge and I were both laughing.

:p Congrats luvsablue!! That is some achievement :)

My small brag (well no, BIG for Ruby) is that Ruby didn't jump up on Ptolomy, her most faaaaavouritest person, a single time last night at training! :laugh::doh: I was heeling her around her practically touching her and the most she did was sniff her leg once :)

We had to think if Ruby was actually feeling ok last night :p :mad She's more "uppity" when she's distracted though, gonna need Ptolomy to jump around like a loon for me next time instead of being a static post :) No different than usual though, eh? :) :)

:mad Congrats luvsablue!! That is some achievement :)

My small brag (well no, BIG for Ruby) is that Ruby didn't jump up on Ptolomy, her most faaaaavouritest person, a single time last night at training! :laugh::) I was heeling her around her practically touching her and the most she did was sniff her leg once :)

We had to think if Ruby was actually feeling ok last night :):doh: She's more "uppity" when she's distracted though, gonna need Ptolomy to jump around like a loon for me next time instead of being a static post :) No different than usual though, eh? :p :)

And you forgot to mention that she also did stays as well and didn't move a muscle when I walked past :p

:champagne: Congrats luvsablue!! That is some achievement :angel:

My small brag (well no, BIG for Ruby) is that Ruby didn't jump up on Ptolomy, her most faaaaavouritest person, a single time last night at training! :D :angel: I was heeling her around her practically touching her and the most she did was sniff her leg once :eek:

We had to think if Ruby was actually feeling ok last night :):champagne: She's more "uppity" when she's distracted though, gonna need Ptolomy to jump around like a loon for me next time instead of being a static post :p No different than usual though, eh? :):angel:

And you forgot to mention that she also did stays as well and didn't move a muscle when I walked past ;)

That she did!

But she got up when the other Lab ran off :(

Gotta have a last little brag for the year on my BC Kirra. Last agility trial for the year down here on Saturday - and wegot a couple of nice quallies - 2nd place Q in Open Jumping to finish her JDO3, and a 1st place Q in Open Agility. We also had a good day in terms of DQs - only 2 out of 8 runs - good for me :champagne: - and quite a few near misses - she was a one bar wonder in the morning - my bad handling/timing causing it I think.

We've made lots of contributions to the Canine Association this year - she's finished ADM, JDM, SD, ADO2, TDX and now JDO3 - good little girl. :D

Well done Tassie :eek: and of course the gorgeous Kirra...........here's to next year :angel:

My little brag is we had a first mock rally-O trial in Launceston on Sunday & 24 teams were entered ;) :)

20 in Novice A and four in Novice B

Congratulations to Lisa & Obie, who up to that afternoon didn't even know what rally-O was, they place first with a score of 99/100. My Friend Kelly & her Wei finished second with a equal score of 99 too :) however Lisa had the faster run :champagne:

My two Gsd girls, once again made me proud with winning 1st & 2nd in Novice B on equal scores of 99, however Seven beat her daughter Tasha on having the faster run.

Uvlerstone Kennel Club were well represented with a couple of very newbies to the rally-O ring with Cindy & her PomX Sammi scoring 85 and young Mac (13yr old) and his equally as young Lab (18months old) Sammi with a score of 76!!!!