2009 Brags Thread

Thanks guys.

Ptolomy, that was his final 'M' having gained his SDM last year and his SPDM earlier this year. Although he took longer to get to Masters levels in those two he got through them far quicker :rainbowbridge:

What a top effort - well done on your last masters title - ours is still a work in progress :cry:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats on the ALMOST pass, ness!! :thumbsup: Bugger about the article :rofl:

Not bad considering I was threatening to retire her earlier in the morning and make a BC floor rug out of her.

:D :(

Its just a bugger you didn't get it on video :cheer:

Awww, no video?! *pouts*

I'm gonna have to find a videographer for the Nationals! If you didn't have so many bloody dogs to enter Ptolomy, I'd be grabbing you to film Ruby running off in the ring!

BIG congratulations on Jess' CCD Title DSO - top effort, and best of luck for novice too :cry:

Well done to FHRP and Rogan as well :cheers:

And a little brag of my own for my River today, we FINALLY managed our first CDX pass today ;) just managing to hold onto enough points to qualify but hey we managed to actually put a whole round together at long last :thumbsup:

And a little brag of my own for my River today, we FINALLY managed our first CDX pass today :rofl: just managing to hold onto enough points to qualify but hey we managed to actually put a whole round together at long last :rofl:

Congrats!! :rofl:

RubyStar - ask Rivsky she only has one dog entered in Open :rofl: .

Good idea, if she's up for it :rofl: Rivsky? I'll film you and River in return! :rofl: :rofl:

Congratulations to DogSportObsessed on your CCD. Was a long day yesterday. Also Ness on your near pass that is coming around the corner and Rivsky Congratulations on your first pass. Think your waiting for the big one at the Nationals LOL

Well we were at the trials yesterday and today. Xena my 11 year old had passed both Utility classes yesterday with a 190 and first place and what would have been 194 and first place but ended up losing 3 points for a dead dog and for her rubbing her nose on the grass. So it took us back to 191 and second as I lost on the countback and we also passed today with another first place in UD with 189. Inka was sitting on 193 and lay down in the sit stays. Those blasted stays think they should have it banned but in the afternoon she got another 193 and did the sit stay with another first place. Received 2 15 kilo bags of Proplan. Today we got another pass in open with 190 and first place but yet again I lost another 3 points for her being restless in the drop stay she was fidgeting alot arghhhhhhh.

Also I think Dova has something to say I am surprised though that she hasnt been on hear yet????

BIG congratulations on Jess' CCD Title DSO - top effort, and best of luck for novice too :cry:

Well done to FHRP and Rogan as well :cheer:

And a little brag of my own for my River today, we FINALLY managed our first CDX pass today :rainbowbridge: just managing to hold onto enough points to qualify but hey we managed to actually put a whole round together at long last :laugh:

Yee har one down two to go :cry: Well done. Looking forward to seeing you and the boys on Wednesday - make sure you have a sleep on the flight over as we are heading straight from the airport to K9 LOL :cheer:

RubyStar - ask Rivsky she only has one dog entered in Open :shrug: .

Good idea, if she's up for it :rofl: Rivsky? I'll film you and River in return! :o:eek:

Sure why not, am planning on trying to get lots of the Tollers on video too :mad

Looking forward to seeing you and the boys on Wednesday - make sure you have a sleep on the flight over as we are heading straight from the airport to K9 LOL :)

:rofl: Thanks for the warning think I'll need all the rest I can squeeze in in that case :rofl:

RubyStar - ask Rivsky she only has one dog entered in Open :shrug: .

Good idea, if she's up for it :rofl: Rivsky? I'll film you and River in return! :):o

Sure why not, am planning on trying to get lots of the Tollers on video too :)

Looking forward to seeing you and the boys on Wednesday - make sure you have a sleep on the flight over as we are heading straight from the airport to K9 LOL :)

:rofl: Thanks for the warning think I'll need all the rest I can squeeze in in that case :rofl:

Yay, thanks!! :mad The filming for me may not last long, for reasons you'll probably hear about! :eek: I'm sure we'll meet before the trial :)

Hmm RubyStar if its any encouragement - Ness only got through 1 UD exercise before I pulled her from the ring on Sunday - the day before she only failed one minor part of one of the exercises. Just goes to show dogs all have off days :shrug: . I have a feeling Kenzie might not last too long in her first novice trial either as I have told myself I am not going to accept crap work so if she is off with the fairies or stressed she will be out of their quick smart.

DSO - Kenzie's first trial will be when I can bet my last dollar on a minimum 190 in Novice :D . She needs to learn that sometimes I might need to return to her when she has been left rather than deciding after 30 odd seconds that I must really want her to come flying over :thumbsup: .

Hmm reality is her first trial will be when Ptolomy tells me I should :) . You never question her, your life isn't worth enough :laugh: .

Edited by ness

Also I think Dova has something to say I am surprised though that she hasnt been on hear yet????

Well I've finally got the computer, OH was on all day yesterday, & yep I've got stuff to tell. I'm sooo pleased with both my girls :laugh::cheer::(, Pebbles passed & got 3rd with a score of 95 & Izzi passed with 92 points, woohoo 2 passes in one day & no head stands from Izzi :(. Pebbles is entered in novice at Dova next weekend, I'm not expecting to pass but we gotta start some where, & Izzi only needs one more pass to get her CCD so :cooldance: for next Sunday. If anyone needs videoing I'm happy to help if I'm not busy, just ask I don't bite, honest :(.