They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey LP! Would you sell Piglet and Panda together? Mum wants an Aussie, hehehehe.

I wonder if i could swindle her.

ETA: are they both Limit Registration, coz mum wouldn't be showing, they'd just be spoilt rotten and be obedience freaks.

Two teenage sons and two Aussie girls could equal excellence.

Edited by Bonnie Parker

Hey LP! Would you sell Piglet and Panda together? Mum wants an Aussie, hehehehe.

ETA: are they both Limit Registration, coz mum wouldn't be showing, they'd just be spoilt rotten and be obedience freaks.

I think Panda is in her new home already :thumbsup:

I think Panda is in her new home already :thumbsup:

oh, sweet. She's such a pretty girl. Is she going to a DOLer?

I think Panda is in her new home already :clap:

oh, sweet. She's such a pretty girl. Is she going to a DOLer?

Nope :clap: The only DOLer that has one of LP's pups is B9 (and Mia) :thumbsup:

I'm so lost without my babies :provoke:

and then there were two :laugh:. It's been hard saying goodbye to them all - but all the puppy buyers have been lovely, sending me pics and updates :laugh:.

Bonnie - Ollie is doing lovely in his new home - had a long chat to them last night :scold:.

B9 :thumbsup: Man I miss that pretty girl :eek:. Tell her her sisters say hi! I know what you mean about 'rough' play - Kinta wants to eat their heads and drag them around the yard by their scruffs, Leo thinks that charging up to them then jumping over them is all good fun etc,etc... so both need to be watched but when inside, they all snuggle up so nice together and Leo is actually v. tolerant :laugh:.

Dad has since taken over care of Zara which is great - but hard for me to keep my hands off her :D

Photos coming soon :D

She's rather excited about the new fluffy toy that moves, so taking things slowly :thumbsup: Mia has already started to eye off Bailey's long fluffy tail :laugh:

Bailey, Ill give it a month before that tail becomes...not so fluffy. :provoke:

I'm so lost without my babies :laugh:

Awwww LP, that is sad........ :laugh: