Vale Blackcombe Unsere Bambi Iid A (bliss)

apliss

Yesterday Bliss was taken from this world and given her wings up in Rainbow Bridge. She now runs free with her son Zed and buddies RIP and Apollo. Bliss held on to say goodby to all those who knew her well before taking her final and unexpected breath with us all by her side... In true Bliss style she left this life her way, not waiting for the vet. Bliss leaves a massive hole in my heart but so many wonderful memories to cherish for ever... Fly free my beautifulgirl, until we meet again... :happydance:

Thanks ZedNQ for being there...

Bliss,

I know you are finally running free through the long lush grass with no pain or sorrow. There are no fences to keep you in, no need for rules now sweet girl. Playing safely and happily with Zed, Rip and Apollo. An endless supply of squeaky toys and balls for you - make sure you share them and don't hog them all girl.

Fly free and high on your Angels Wings, til we meet again.

bliss08.jpg

Bliss,

I know you are finally running free through the long lush grass with no pain or sorrow. There are no fences to keep you in, no need for rules now sweet girl. Playing safely and happily with Zed, Rip and Apollo. An endless supply of squeaky toys and balls for you - make sure you share them and don't hog them all girl.

Fly free and high on your Angels Wings, til we meet again.

bliss08.jpg

Thanks Zed_n_Q... You were a large part of Bliss's life over the last few years and I am sure you being there in her final moments bought her enough peace to finally let go... Thank you from her and thank you from me for everything... Your words bring yet another tear to my eye...

RIP stunning Bliss :laugh:

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

How wonderful that Bliss had the chance to say goodbye to all she loved before she went to the bridge.

She sounded like a really lovely girl.

Take care and my thoughts are with you.

RIP stunning Bliss :thumbsup:

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

How wonderful that Bliss had the chance to say goodbye to all she loved before she went to the bridge.

She sounded like a really lovely girl.

Take care and my thoughts are with you.

baifra, thank you for your kind words... Bliss was a lovely girl... She was one in a million to me