July Photography Challenge

Ashanali

3696626999_9fb55dc641.jpg?v=0

I have the best idea for another shot but I'm going to have to get someone to help me - i need 2 hands to be in the shot and a hand to move the torch around!

That one is PERFECT - well done.

And er - you can hold the torch in your mouth :thumbsup:

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish it was as easy as that! I need to have the light shining on the front of someone to get the shot - hmmmmmmm. Maybe I'll be able to rope my friend into doing the shot for me tonight...

can't wait to see it - it had better be special :thumbsup:

Edited by anniek

So many excellent shots, everyone is soooo good. I absolutley love the cat shots, Calvin as cute as ever and Shell your shot is fab. I too had tried to get my cat, but he freaked as soon as I turned the light off!!

Heres mine for tonight, I was reasonably pleased with how they came out. the rose is the last one in my garden, so I went outside to take the pic and the car is in the shed.

DSC_0013-3.jpg

DSC_0006-2.jpg

DSC_0032-4.jpg

DSC_0034-5.jpg

DSC_0030-4.jpg

Edited by tlc

Huga love the baby one. I do giggle when I see people posting people and kids sleeping...... I can see them trying to sleep while you hover over them shining a torch in their faces. I love it. :) tlc sweet ride. :thumbsup: Nice work. DD, I like the light.

Shell, I seriously think my animals are stoned or something as they dont move much, so they make easy subjects. I did want to try an idea tonight but my torch went flat. :) Lucky for Roc as he was being impossible. :rofl:

Here is another Calvin and Ralph foot.

3697790732_d557db9c67.jpg

3696980477_07b0000eae.jpg

Huga love the baby one. I do giggle when I see people posting people and kids sleeping...... I can see them trying to sleep while you hover over them shining a torch in their faces. I love it. :thumbsup:

:) The thing is, babies can usually sleep through anything, so that was fine. But I wasn't going to risk waking the toddler up :)

Fantastic work, as usual. Ralph's footsie is very cute :rofl:

TN, love your little doggy Money box, very cure and I like how the money is only just lit up, I didnt notice it to begin with!!

R, Great shots of teddy on a mission!

Thanks tlc!

These photos are fantastic... I would love to have a go at this but dont know if i could post my pics, they wouldnt be anywhere near in the class of the others here

Have a go, lic! I feel way out of my league a lot of days... But many of us are beginners and everyone is very supportive! It's a lot of fun!

Edited by TerraNik