Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

simply gorgeous deb...cant wait to cuddle that one!! but tell chester he's still my second best boy!

poocow we so have to work on your OH

sammy - I KNOW you havent been good I've seen you back chatting you your mummy :):o you should know better - mummies and santa are best buds - (although my kids are getting band hero so may not talk to santa for a while - I still havent forgiven the one at myer for giving my kids recorders on there way to the car last week!!!!!)

Mel - where were ou last night. Toby walked straight - not the first time but in the end he did. YAY NICKY Toby has a crush on her I think :laugh:

We are getting a new bubba in the new year hopefully :) I want a little Hav girl with NO WHITE!

Can't wait to see Toby with a little sister. ;)

Poocow - I know where there are some really nice blue merle Aussie pups that will be ready soon.... ;) ;) (Not that I am wishing Top any ill health :) )

simply gorgeous deb...cant wait to cuddle that one!! but tell chester he's still my second best boy!

poocow we so have to work on your OH

sammy - I KNOW you havent been good I've seen you back chatting you your mummy :mad:) you should know better - mummies and santa are best buds - (although my kids are getting band hero so may not talk to santa for a while - I still havent forgiven the one at myer for giving my kids recorders on there way to the car last week!!!!!)

Mel - where were ou last night. Toby walked straight - not the first time but in the end he did. YAY NICKY Toby has a crush on her I think ;)

We are getting a new bubba in the new year hopefully :) I want a little Hav girl with NO WHITE!

:) ;) :( Shhhh now...I never back chat :laugh:

Actually I was born to back chat I think mum reckons Ive been back chatting from the minuite I could talk LOL :) Sacastic back chat is big in my family thou...I get it from my dads side! ;)

Whats Toby getting for xmas?

I need to do some seriously practising this week for next weekend! :o Any of you newcastle folk feel like meeting up for abit of an extra training session at hillsbro one evening next week? maybe wednesday or thursday night?

I wannnnnt another show hopeful!!!

So do I, but OH says no :laugh:

Me too but parents say no. :laugh: I want a red tri male Aussie to show, no matter how hard showing red tris are! :thumbsup:

I want a black field bitch!

Once Top goes to the bridge I will get OH his Aussie, a blue merle.

Maybe we can convince him to fall in love with Peach at Morisset and he'll want one now? :thumbsup: Thinking of not taking Sparky because all Peach wants to do when he is around is to jump all over him, lead or no lead..

baby is gorgeous Deb :thumbsup: Can't wait for a cuddle.

Sammy Im up for it if its next Thursday, we have preschool on Wednesday night so can't make it then.

I wannnnnt another show hopeful!!!

So do I, but OH says no :thumbsup:

Me too but parents say no. :laugh: I want a red tri male Aussie to show, no matter how hard showing red tris are! :thumbsup:

I want a black field bitch!

Once Top goes to the bridge I will get OH his Aussie, a blue merle.

Maybe we can convince him to fall in love with Peach at Morisset and he'll want one now? :thumbsup: Thinking of not taking Sparky because all Peach wants to do when he is around is to jump all over him, lead or no lead..

He's adament 4 dogs is too many :laugh:

Holly has such a gorgeous head, Lyndsay! :laugh:
red tris are my fave...closely followed by red merles!

Red merle are probably my favourtie but then I'm biased! :rofl:

Thanks! I quite like her head too, it's feminine without being too fine. Her 1/2 sister Maizie looks like she will have a similar head, if not a little better! :laugh:

who me??? no no Toby is perfectly behaved in the ring we dont need the practice

:eek::rofl: :D :laugh::laugh:

we'd love to! and need to, and want too.....lol been weird all these weekends without shows. Thurs should be ok earlier the better for us! Tobes had a ball at training - splash the pug was there too sammy lol we need more toys there.

who me??? no no Toby is perfectly behaved in the ring we dont need the practice

:eek::rofl: :D :laugh::laugh:

we'd love to! and need to, and want too.....lol been weird all these weekends without shows. Thurs should be ok earlier the better for us! Tobes had a ball at training - splash the pug was there too sammy lol we need more toys there.

Aww Splash wouldnt need extra training, surely LOL! Well thursdays are my day off so anytime in the Arvo is good for me so what sort of time suits everyone else? I want to bring my camera and hopefyully get someone to take a few stacked pics of Kite Ive been trying to get my brother to take them but he is hopeless at pic taking and doesnt take them at the right time...but he cant stack her either so I can even try taking the pic, so its a loose loose situation really! :D

Yes I feel we need some extra training seeings we havent shown in ages, that was sort of why I thought about suggesting it! the only thing is what ring will; we use LOL Toy? Gundog? Working? LOL! Dont think it really matters, just getting Kite in a ring full stop will be good!

Leo and I will come if i'm not working....and if we're invited :)

We haven't been anywhere in a while...poor thing would have forgotten everything he has learnt.

When is the next show training? Is it Jan sometime?

...I need some tips on his coat. He looks mangy ;)

ohh you better bring the oversized squisshy toy!!

oh and there is one more show training before chrissy and then a break she will let us know dates next training (tues before chrissy) Toby misses his friends no chester or leo at training :) tobias will be there!

Ohk...So is that not this tues but next? We might be there, we'll see.

Leo misses it too, his mummy has just been really slack lately!

His head has gotten bigger but not much else :heart: ..well, not that i've noticed!

Yes Jess come along if you can make it I might be able to give you a few grooming tips...well lets face it, if I cant then I'm really not a very good groomer am i? LOL

Never thought i'd need tips on a short haired dog! Haha. But you know how he had that spot from the hot spot? Well the hot spot is all gone, but his fur is looking like that in a few spots on his back and I have no idea why (i'm sorry i'm not very good at explaining!) I should get my roster this weekend so will be able to let ya's know. If i'm on thursday hopefully they've just put me on the morning shift!