Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

I don't have high hopes. I can not get her to focus on me at the best of times I may as well hit my head against a brick wall than get her to go around a ring nicely and stack without demanding pats or pulling away to visit strange people and dogs.

Edited by Evolving

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know we will be there!

Well DAH...you better be, other wise a firm smack to the side of the head will be coming your way thank you very much!

Not sure yet for stroud??

But I did go to erskine park today for the first time - THANKYOU Deb for very kindly picking me up this morning. I had a great time playing with min pins and havs at the min pin specialties and 4P's. You daughter was a dream today like always :o when tobes is better we will have to head down so I can show there too :o

My only complaint 48 pugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aye carumba! I'd like to say I wont complain about the 30 we usually get but thats not gonna happen :)

Am now broke thanks to shopping LOL

Stroud YES for you!

LOL didnt happen to get pug results did you whinger? No touching the clouseau this weekend seeings you are sooo mean at the puglets!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

P.s. where was my invite? you horrible horrible people!!! :thumbsup:

I don't have high hopes. I can not get her to focus on me at the best of times I may as well hit my head against a brick wall than get her to go around a ring nicely and stack without demanding pats or pulling away to visit strange people and dogs.

Dont be silly, Echo will get the hang of it in no time as will you. Just remeber to always be watching and learning!!!! :thumbsup: Also get yourself to some handling classes if you have some locally, it is very helpful! :)

Its like any sort of training all about reapatition! (sp?)

Well DAH...you better be, other wise a firm smack to the side of the head will be coming your way thank you very much!

But I did go to erskine park today for the first time - THANKYOU Deb for very kindly picking me up this morning. I had a great time playing with min pins and havs at the min pin specialties and 4P's. You daughter was a dream today like always :o when tobes is better we will have to head down so I can show there too :D

My only complaint 48 pugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aye carumba! I'd like to say I wont complain about the 30 we usually get but thats not gonna happen :cry:

Stroud YES for you!

LOL didnt happen to get pug results did you whinger? No touching the clouseau this weekend seeings you are sooo mean at the puglets!!! :cry::cry::o:cry:

P.s. where was my invite? you horrible horrible people!!! :thumbsup:

Sorry Sammy - you would have had to cuddle a 6yo, a messy in-season min pin bitch and a gazebo to fit in the back seat, and you would have been deaf after having the 10yo maltie x yapping in your ear all the way! :) I am dreaming of a dog trailer.... (not to put you in, but the gear.)

HA! your mum will let me cuddle him and whisper in his ear!! :thumbsup:

But I did go to erskine park today for the first time - THANKYOU Deb for very kindly picking me up this morning. I had a great time playing with min pins and havs at the min pin specialties and 4P's. You daughter was a dream today like always :o when tobes is better we will have to head down so I can show there too :D

My only complaint 48 pugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aye carumba! I'd like to say I wont complain about the 30 we usually get but thats not gonna happen :cry:

Stroud YES for you!

LOL didnt happen to get pug results did you whinger? No touching the clouseau this weekend seeings you are sooo mean at the puglets!!! :cry::cry::o:cry:

P.s. where was my invite? you horrible horrible people!!! :)

Dont be silly, Echo will get the hang of it in no time as will you. Just remeber to always be watching and learning!!!! :confused: Also get yourself to some handling classes if you have some locally, it is very helpful! :thanks:

I can go to the Bulla one as it is just down the road from me.

The problem being I work at night time. It would be possible for me to switch my RDO from Mondays to Wednesdays and be able to go every second week. Something has to be better than nothing. I will miss my three day weekends though but sacrafices must be made.

But I did go to erskine park today for the first time - THANKYOU Deb for very kindly picking me up this morning. I had a great time playing with min pins and havs at the min pin specialties and 4P's. You daughter was a dream today like always :D when tobes is better we will have to head down so I can show there too :D

My only complaint 48 pugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aye carumba! I'd like to say I wont complain about the 30 we usually get but thats not gonna happen :love:

Stroud YES for you!

LOL didnt happen to get pug results did you whinger? No touching the clouseau this weekend seeings you are sooo mean at the puglets!!! :p :D :D ;)

P.s. where was my invite? you horrible horrible people!!! :confused:

Sorry Sammy - you would have had to cuddle a 6yo, a messy in-season min pin bitch and a gazebo to fit in the back seat, and you would have been deaf after having the 10yo maltie x yapping in your ear all the way! :thanks: I am dreaming of a dog trailer.... (not to put you in, but the gear.)

That would have been ok shoulda seen what I had to put up with on the way to the aussie specialty...still think kristy would fit another one on the back seat thou (preferably black or red tri)...then we would have been nice and snug! :laugh:

All you had to do was give Sparky a drink of your milk and it would have been fine you big meanie! ;)

Evolving, good luck with Echo! Even if you make it to show training twice a week its still going to be beneficial to both of you!

All you had to do was give Sparky a drink of your milk and it would have been fine you big meanie! :eek:

Evolving, good luck with Echo! Even if you make it to show training twice a week its still going to be beneficial to both of you!

:rofl: chocie milk bad for dogs!!!! No milk for sparky, he was trying awefully hard to get some thou! ;)

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm choccie milk sounds nice right now LOL

DEB I have a gorgeous head shot of chester he is purdy!! was dying to put it up in here but will email it to you! LOL

Hey Bec - feel free to put it up please! :laugh: It will be quicker than me doing it!!

We had a great day at the specialties yesterday, and it was great to see a "local" min pin get BIS at the morning show - go Ruby!! :) Chester was very naughty in the morning, but pulled himself together for the afternoon. It was great to see his breeder and his mum, dad and 2 of his sisters.

Dont be silly, Echo will get the hang of it in no time as will you. Just remeber to always be watching and learning!!!! :) Also get yourself to some handling classes if you have some locally, it is very helpful! :mad

I can go to the Bulla one as it is just down the road from me.

The problem being I work at night time. It would be possible for me to switch my RDO from Mondays to Wednesdays and be able to go every second week. Something has to be better than nothing. I will miss my three day weekends though but sacrafices must be made.

Yay... I'm going to have a newbie friend!!!

I need to get along to the show training at Bulla... I'm just so lazy I haven't been able to bring myself to go out there on a work night *yawns*... it will mean that I'm racing home from work to get changed and scooting straight out and not getting back home until late... I'll get there one day.