angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:cheer: who me :laugh:

Jazz the spazz is fine and dandy :o she kinds free stacks and then checks to make sure I saw it for praise LOL typical girly loves to be adored best buds with lebrat. I thought he might be put out but hes soooooooo much happier with her here.

Should meet her at training next time :(

I got Echo's DNA tests back and she is clear of PRA.

So one step closer, Now she just needs to be switched to mains register. I may be going to the bulla show training the Wednesday after ANZAC day as I will probably have the night off work.

:laugh: who me :)

Jazz the spazz is fine and dandy :) she kinds free stacks and then checks to make sure I saw it for praise LOL typical girly loves to be adored best buds with lebrat. I thought he might be put out but hes soooooooo much happier with her here.

Should meet her at training next time :(

Hooray! Abit of training before her first show aye? :o

I got Echo's DNA tests back and she is clear of PRA.

So one step closer, Now she just needs to be switched to mains register. I may be going to the bulla show training the Wednesday after ANZAC day as I will probably have the night off work.

Congrats Evolving that great news that she passed her tests with flying colours!!!

How long does it usually take for a limit to main switch to happen? Fingers crossed its not a really long process and you can start entering her soon! :cheer:

First show for Luuka and I on Saturday ;) I'm pretty nervous and Luuka's struggling with 'stand', she thinks her bum belongs to the ground I think!

:) woohoo!!!!!

cant wait to here how you go! dont worry she'll get it soon enough! Have a FAB first show tell your steward and judge your new and its your first time and remember to have fun. I was nervous with tobe when he first went in the ring that didnt just enjoy his naughtiness. I am about to hit the ring with our second pup and I am going to enjoy her "puppiness" in the ring while we can LOL

Now just remember the most important thing is to report back and take pics!!! :mad

First show for Luuka and I on Saturday :rofl: I'm pretty nervous and Luuka's struggling with 'stand', she thinks her bum belongs to the ground I think!

:) woohoo!!!!!

cant wait to here how you go! dont worry she'll get it soon enough! Have a FAB first show tell your steward and judge your new and its your first time and remember to have fun. I was nervous with tobe when he first went in the ring that didnt just enjoy his naughtiness. I am about to hit the ring with our second pup and I am going to enjoy her "puppiness" in the ring while we can LOL

Now just remember the most important thing is to report back and take pics!!! :rofl:

:mad Agree with AS we need pics and news on how you go and yes just enjoy it...dont stress or be nervous (i know its hard not to be but try).

No doubt you or her will do something silly we have all been there done that and we all lived thru it!!!

Biggest thing is to listen to the judge and stewards instructions and watch what the judge is getting people to do so you already have an idea of what they are going to ask once you get in there. Dont worry if she sits...shes a puppy a good judge will see past naughtyness!!! ;)

Edited by sammy_ballerina

Oh dear buying show clothes is addictive!

What have you bought???????

3 x new show jackets today all $1 yes thats right $1 surmaritines were having a $1 all month sale...eveything in the store...$1!!!!

Also bought a heap of new singlets to go under them...now I'm on ebay putting many many more jackets on watch oh dear! :thumbsup::cry::o

Edited by sammy_ballerina

How are they a dollar sammy? lol where is this place! :p

No idea I was as shocked as you but our sumaratines have a $1 sale for the whole of this month!

Picked up some awesome ones just ask Dotty...grabbed one that fitted her! :rofl::eek::(

Wow!! I had a look at the Maitland op shops yesterday - nothing. :grouphug:

Deb...youi still need us to put a tarp down at gunnedah? Just a warning thou we will probably be somewhere inbetween working and gunners, we will most likeley just wheel the puggies over to the toy area...just depends on set up so if your happy just sitting where ever we end up then we'll put a tarp down!!! :grouphug:

Hey Ash,

Yes please! Anywhere will do. I just can't make it over there tomorrow as I can't leave here until 3pm and will have 3 tired kids and 5 dogs in the car so I will be heading straight to Tamworth. :)

It will be an early start on Friday, but I'll see you there!! Should be a great weekend! :D

:D all my friends shall have a fun weekend and i have to go car shopping!

Rich is getting a new (old) car and now we are sussing em all out for tow bars (for future trailer) cargo barriers room for gazebos ext

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND GUYS!!

text updates for wins pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

:rasberry: all my friends shall have a fun weekend and i have to go car shopping!

Rich is getting a new (old) car and now we are sussing em all out for tow bars (for future trailer) cargo barriers room for gazebos ext

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND GUYS!!

text updates for wins pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

LOL isnt it funny the things we buy for showing...LOL your off to buy a whole new (old) car LOL...

Text updates yes if we can...full results of certain magnificent breeds also if we can :driving:

Also expect a drunk text saying something along the lines of "beccc uuuzzz sucks...gunnzedah besteist showz evaz come herez nows tobyz winzer" :D :):kissbetter::thumbsup::grouphug: