September Photography Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What some amazing pictures this months challenge has produced !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLC lol its funny how you see something evey day yet dont really look at it till some one takes a great pic of it WOW.

They are so crisp and sharp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tangerinedream what great pics you have taken :thumbsup::):o

Justice shades I love the "post"

And Lea all I can say about those 2 pics is WOW how fantatic would they look on the wall:):o:):o

Bob great pics and i love the one of the burrowing frog (but I do love frogs and keep them as pets)

Next time you are back in Warrnambool let us know and we can all have a get together :o:):o

Cheers Janet

Edited by Riley James

JJ, The road in my pic is a continuation of Mckiernan rd before you turn into whites road, it leads through to the wangoom road I think. I drive past it every day but that day I just seen it in a different light, there is a really old looking run down little cottaeg off to the right of that road, im wondering if I can sleak inthe paddocks and take some pics of it, but im to chicken. :thumbsup:

TD, love your river shots!!

JS, I love you fence pic, What program are you using to do your black and white?

Bob it sure is a very small world, you mention, Donna and Terri, would they be the Vizsla breeders? If so I have met Donna at our obedience school before she headed up your way, she bought Ringo along for a lesson.

Lea, your shots are bloody amazing, the first one is just lovely and that sunset :o awesome!!

What treatment did you use for the first two, if you dont mind me asking.

RJ, Thanks for the comment, So are you joining in this month, maybe we can go on some photoshoots again, I couldnt think of where else i could go today, two heads are better than one as they say!

Thanks TLC, I edit a lot of things in Picnik, that treatment is call Orton-ish.

I had a feeling it was that, did you see the other thread in photos, that Jules posted the other week with pics of Joey and Renae, they had the same effect, I was going to have a go but I chickened out as I thought it looked to hard!! Maybe Ill check out Picnik!! Anyway I just love them they have such a dreamy effect to them!!

Becks, your country side looks fabulous!!

B&C, Thanks, I liked it to, I had to crop it a bit as my lazy girl who didnt run after the bird and couldnt care less was in the bottom of the shot and it didnt look right to leave her there, but I think it may have been a bit better with a bit more space at the bottom??

a lot of awesome pics here so far!!!

B&C, Thanks, I liked it to, I had to crop it a bit as my lazy girl who didnt run after the bird and couldnt care less was in the bottom of the shot and it didnt look right to leave her there, but I think it may have been a bit better with a bit more space at the bottom??

Great shot, I think the crop works well, gives the birds somewhere to go :)

I also like your 3 perspectives of the road, my fav being the middle one, from the ground :(

I think it looks great as is.

Is the little girl you chopped off the same one that cried because there was no room left under your laptop? :D

I remember random things..

:D no that was Bronson!!

a lot of awesome pics here so far!!!

Great shot, I think the crop works well, gives the birds somewhere to go :D

I also like your 3 perspectives of the road, my fav being the middle one, from the ground ;)

Thanks, I really wasnt sure about the crop. I never think to do different perspectives but I think the challenges change your way of thinking!!