September Photography Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bindi, love you shots, your orton effects are fab, I love that Nobbys shot, still looks like a magical place!! And the colors in the first shot are great!!

Ashli, your shots are excellent, I especially like the stormy city shot its great!!

Lea, Just love love love your black and white!!

Heres mine for today, its ho hum but landscape al the same!

DSC_0025.jpg

I'm feeling so left out :cheers: I'm surrended by dry land, no body of waters anywhere near me.

Tlc some shot you took of your dogs a couple months ago (or even before) with them on the beach were great pics, I admit to being jealous of having no beautiful beach near me :cheers::happydance2:

you dont meed water for a great photo. :wave:

I'm feeling so left out :cheers: I'm surrended by dry land, no body of waters anywhere near me.

Tlc some shot you took of your dogs a couple months ago (or even before) with them on the beach were great pics, I admit to being jealous of having no beautiful beach near me :cheers::happydance2:

you dont meed water for a great photo. :hug:

I drove for 2 hours trying to find something to photograph, didn't find anything worth too shoot :wave: Or I'm too fussy? LOL

BM, nice shot, lovely vibrant colors.

TD, Great lines and shadows in your shot, Im trying to figure out if it was shot in early morning or late evening? Or have you changed the color PP?

heya becks,

It was actually a closeup of a part of a saltflat, the pictures I posted before those, one where it looks like canyons of sort, is also the same thing :cheers:

I drove for 2 hours trying to find something to photograph, didn't find anything worth too shoot :cheers: Or I'm too fussy? LOL

Go back and read the article that I have in the opening post. It might help give you a fresh perspective on the scenery you look at every day. :happydance2:

I shall be up at 4.30am tomorrow morning :cheers: So am taking the camera along with me and might attempt to get some sunrise landscape shots if I get 5 mins.

Lea I love that B/W of the car with the dog alongside :happydance2:

Go back and read the article that I have in the opening post. It might help give you a fresh perspective on the scenery you look at every day. :bolt:

Thanks for the kick up the bum - I too have been driving around almost killing myself looking at scenery instead of the road.

Today I stayed home - guess what? I have a huge gum tree in the back yard - well I never - where did that come from :)

1-10.jpg

3-4.jpg

5-3.jpg

4-8.jpg

7-4.jpg