Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, the Frenchie babies have arrived by c section at 9.30am this morning. :rofl::laugh:

We did have 8 babies, the biggest litter that I have ever had, but sadly a little girl has gone to the :love: go play sweet baby with all your relatives that are there waiting for you say hi to them from me.

Bridie is in recovery and will arrive home about 1pm today, but as my vet is only a stones throw away from me I went and had a quick peak at them, they are all very lively, so Bridie and I have our work cut out now for a couple of months, we will be bringing home five boys and two girls.

When they are home I will take some pics of them and post them here.

Oh SwaY isn't that always the way, with what you want and what takes the eye.

woohoo way to go Bridie. Huge congrats on your lovely frenchie babies and wow 7. thats huge and bet they are just gorgeous. So sorry for the one that didnt make it. Look forward to seeing lots of piccys.

Hi all, the Frenchie babies have arrived by c section at 9.30am this morning. :rofl::laugh:

We did have 8 babies, the biggest litter that I have ever had, but sadly a little girl has gone to the :love: go play sweet baby with all your relatives that are there waiting for you say hi to them from me.

Bridie is in recovery and will arrive home about 1pm today, but as my vet is only a stones throw away from me I went and had a quick peak at them, they are all very lively, so Bridie and I have our work cut out now for a couple of months, we will be bringing home five boys and two girls.

When they are home I will take some pics of them and post them here.

Oh SwaY isn't that always the way, with what you want and what takes the eye.

It's fate sway. Would you keep a bitch and a dog puppy?

I will keep what ever is good enough.

I wanted a black dog from Sway's last litter. I kept Shimmer a blue bitch :love:

:rofl:

Yes, we will keep the best regardless of colour/sex. Fingers crossed one of the black dogs takes your eye as they develop!

Thankyou magicmine, I am thrilled with the babies, will have them home in about an hour and will take some pics once I have settled them down.

8 - babies! Her little belly must have been about to burst - poor darling! Sorry about the one you lost.

Huge congratulations :love:

Can't wait to see the pics :rofl:

Thankyou all for your congrats. It is sad when one has to go, but it was for the best, I never keep anything with a cleft palate, my only regret that it was a little girl.

Here is a pic taken just now, had to give them a feed and settle them down, which is now what has happened, all quiet on the western front :laugh:

post-6593-1257741039_thumb.jpg