Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

:laugh: that's a big Pug belly!

She looks bigger in the flesh.

We are on the count down for Lizzy - 8 days to go, think she is over it already the poor little love.

]

What a round little belly. How many is Lizzy expecting Andisa?

only 4 - but I have a feeling there will be a couple of extras.

:thumbsup: I'm thinking exactly the same thing about my girl. I prefer that to thinking maybe they are huge puppies this time. :laugh:

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update as requested :laugh:

Ella had seven puppies

one blue/white male, two black/white males, three black/white girls (one couldn't be revived :laugh: ), and one blue/white girl.

For a first time mum she is wonderful! :thumbsup:

The fourth born girl (Blue/white) didn't look like she'd make it as she was gasping for air, but thankfully recovered and started sucking, she's my favourite, not the most glamourous markings but she was the blue I wished for and Ella delivered her at 1.30 this morning which is my birthday :laugh: :D

Just took this one of Lizzy a few minutes ago. She looks lots bigger than she did this morning. I don't think she will last another 8 days but I sure hope she does.

027.jpg

Risyntira - you puppies are beautiful, congratulations.

awwww what a huge belly. she sure has got a belly full. good luck and dont forget the piccys. love puggies

Just took this one of Lizzy a few minutes ago. She looks lots bigger than she did this morning. I don't think she will last another 8 days but I sure hope she does.

027.jpg

Risyntira - you puppies are beautiful, congratulations.

Congratulations to all the new mums.

So far on my wish list I'll have 1 Frenchie from Mjosa, 1 blue BC from Risyntira and definitely 1 pug from Lizzy (she looks big enough to have plenty to share).

Don't need a Goldie, A2G - though they look so gorgeous.

We have 2 weeks to go on Sunday so everything crossed for the safe arrival of babies. Her nipples are huge - hope the bubs have big mouths!

It's hard to tell with them, some girls can hide them very well while others are all out there. Fluffy coats makes it harder to tell.

Risyntira - I would have thought 5 or 6 for your girl, I was suprised when your came back on saying 7.

magicmine - I will say 3 - 4 as well.

Any guesses for how many Lizzy may have? 1st litter - 3 matings. Due on the 19th. Photo above.

*be kind* :eek:

eta: she is from a litter of only 3 so we expected the same from her. This has been a bit of a shock - didn't think such a little girl could get so big. Poor bugger looks at food like I am trying to punish her now.

Edited by Andisa