Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.....Chloe started 9.30 last night - had her 5 by 11.20 all cleaned up - ready for bed and........we started again at 12.50!! then again at 1.00 and.......................finally at 2.10am!! :mad Don't trust 2 (yes 2!) scans that say 5!!!

When I read about HilaryO's white babies I thought hmmmmmmm interesting. Guess what we have???? A very pale lemon boy with slightly darker ears!!! Anyway we ended up with

1 x (tan &) white boy, 4 Tri boys 2 Tri girls and.......my Tan & Whie Girl!!! Bet she doesn't end up show quality......... :mad

Well.....Chloe started 9.30 last night - had her 5 by 11.20 all cleaned up - ready for bed and........we started again at 12.50!! then again at 1.00 and.......................finally at 2.10am!! :) Don't trust 2 (yes 2!) scans that say 5!!!

When I read about HilaryO's white babies I thought hmmmmmmm interesting. Guess what we have???? A very pale lemon boy with slightly darker ears!!! Anyway we ended up with

1 x (tan &) white boy, 4 Tri boys 2 Tri girls and.......my Tan & Whie Girl!!! Bet she doesn't end up show quality......... :)

Congratulations Adouble J - what a nice little surprise, makes it all worth while changing their bedding again.

Many congratulations to all of the new Mums & their puppies :) & heartfelt sympathy to those who have lost little ones to the :laugh:

My beautiful girl Saffy delivered 10 puppies by c-section on Friday 13th November. (Her due date was 14th November). We had 7 boys & 3 girls. Sadly 1 little boy was really tiny and despite all of my efforts he passed away the next morning - I cried the whole day.

The remaining 9 are doing OK and their Mum is recovering well from the c-section.

Best wishes to you all.

Cheers

post-7013-1258524443_thumb.jpg

post-7013-1258524454_thumb.jpg

Many congratulations to all of the new Mums & their puppies :) & heartfelt sympathy to those who have lost little ones to the :laugh:

My beautiful girl Saffy delivered 10 puppies by c-section on Friday 13th November. (Her due date was 14th November). We had 7 boys & 3 girls. Sadly 1 little boy was really tiny and despite all of my efforts he passed away the next morning - I cried the whole day.

The remaining 9 are doing OK and their Mum is recovering well from the c-section.

Best wishes to you all.

Cheers

post-7013-1258524443_thumb.jpg

post-7013-1258524454_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on your litter MM so sorry to hear you lost one

Awwww such cuddly bubs!!

Mathilda's Mum - probably a silly question but I assume that the pups are born that dark and then lighten up as they get older?

Erin those pups look a good size! :laugh: Any idea what their weights were born? Just interested. Ours were a wee bit lighter than previous litters but then she did have 8 tucked away instead of 5! :) These were from 285 gms to 320 gms.

They were:

Boy - 362gms

Girl (Large white) - 425gms

Girl (T&W) - 375gms

Girl (Small Lemon) - 325gms

Girl (Tri) - 391gms

They were huge puppies. Sara said her litters normally average around the 200gm mark, so these babies are quite large compared to other litters they've had! All very healthy and strong.

Huge congrats to all the new gorgeous babies :thumbsup:

they are just so gorgeous

How are the Stafford girls going?

Storm is still holding on, temp is normal but she has gone off her food again, could be the hot weather thats back again :champagne:

its meant to be 43 tomorrow with thunder storms, she will probably pick tomorrow to have her babies especially as I am going to the midnight screening of New Moon :) and will be tired tomorrow ;)

Leanne