Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quietly confident that Lizzy is going to have babies this time - not game to allow myself more than this right now. :rofl:

3 weeks tomorrow......I think I can feel something - or maybe it's just wishful thinking - again :idea:

Still waiting.......waitiing.........waiting.............she likes keeping secrets....

:mad A few of us in the same boat - mights and maybe's.

I'm 90% sure. I have booked a scan booked for Monday morning anyway as I need to be sure and we want an idea on numbers.

:rolleyes: For all of us still uncertain.

I'm booked in the same day and time, meaning am. I will be thinking of you. I have not put mine up here until I know for sure. :laugh: again for all at the same stage

:( A few of us in the same boat - mights and maybe's.

I'm 90% sure. I have booked a scan booked for Monday morning anyway as I need to be sure and we want an idea on numbers.

:laugh: For all of us still uncertain.

I'm booked in the same day and time, meaning am. I will be thinking of you. I have not put mine up here until I know for sure. :( again for all at the same stage

;) Thanks Redrob. Good luck to you also!

Add me to the list Cossavane German Shepherds confirmed Wednesday by ultrasound at last Razz is pregnant. No phantom this time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited I forgot to say when they are due I am so excited >> due November 8th from first mating.

Edited by Fordogs

All signs are looking good for my girl Storm. :thumbsup:

Her ribs have sprung and she is eating me out of house and home. Last time she had 8 pups and both her Mother and Grandmother have never had less that 10 so will be interesting to see how many she has this time. Personally I would like no more than 6 :laugh:

Leanne

Well, Miss Koda's "morning sickness" of the other day seems to have passed. It lasted 24 hours. Now she is back to her evil self and eating like a horse.

Interestingly though, Mr Ellz hadn't seen her since she first came home from Melbourne and last night he commented that she is acting like such a wimp now that he wouldn't be surprised if she expected me to go into labour for her AND raise the puppies! :thumbsup:

She's still quite loose behind and her nipples are still very perky and prominent as well.

Add me to the list Cossavane German Shepherds confirmed Wednesday by ultrasound at last Razz is pregnant. No phantom this time :eek: ;)

Edited I forgot to say when they are due I am so excited >> due October 8th from first mating.

;) :rofl: Maybe the 8th of November. :o:(

:) A few of us in the same boat - mights and maybe's.

:rofl: For all of us still uncertain.

I'm booked in the same day and time, meaning am. I will be thinking of you. I have not put mine up here until I know for sure. :( again for all at the same stage

Well Hilaryo how did you go today???????

Well Hilaryo how did you go today???????

:mad 4 puppies confirmed yesterday morning. It was good to see the little heart beats.

I will post the scan pics this afternoon for anyone interested.

And what about you Redrob? Did your bitch have the scan?