Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous babies all, mollipops mum looks so happy to have her babies or is that just relief to have 8 out and breath again :cheer:

A group pic of the girls at 1 week old. Babies have now doubled their birth weights and are such little chubbies :D

104_6506.jpg

Leanne

wow little chubbas alright. they look as fat as mine. they are so cute

Gorgeous babies all, mollipops mum looks so happy to have her babies or is that just relief to have 8 out and breath again :cheer:

A group pic of the girls at 1 week old. Babies have now doubled their birth weights and are such little chubbies :D

104_6506.jpg

Leanne

Just back from the zipper-fitter with Mouse. 3 bitches 2 dogs but whoo, big babies. The record is all yours Koda!

She wasn't progressing well in labour and just wouldn't settle so I went for an 'almost elective' caesar :thumbsup: Lucky I did, vet opened her up and the first thing I heard was 'oh crap'. She had a very large area of her ueterus that was beginning to tear, another hour and a few more contractions and we would've had a rupture. Was an area as big as the palm of my hand - ouch!

Just back from the zipper-fitter with Mouse. 3 bitches 2 dogs but whoo, big babies. The record is all yours Koda!

She wasn't progressing well in labour and just wouldn't settle so I went for an 'almost elective' caesar Lucky I did, vet opened her up and the first thing I heard was 'oh crap'. She had a very large area of her ueterus that was beginning to tear, another hour and a few more contractions and we would've had a rupture. Was an area as big as the palm of my hand - ouch!

Congrats Sandra, good call on the c-section. I hope Mouse is recovering well and the babies are going great.

Leanne

Hi all, I am back at work and finally able to access DOL after 2 weeks offline and I've just read through all the posts and checked out all the beautiful puppy pics. I'm so sorry to all that have lost puppies - so heartbreaking :laugh:

I was only planning to take the first week off but due to the heat I had ended up having to take the second week also. From around 10am through to 5pm, it has been a endless round during the day of fan/COOL hotwater bottles and wet (rung out) towels for Macey's big puppies. From day one I realised that even though the room they are in is cool with a breeze coming in most of the time the whelping box is just a heat trap with mum and her radiant heater (boobs). Luckily my husband is off this week and will continue the cooling regime but they should cope better now being 2 weeks old. They weigh between 1.1 and 1.3 kg at last weigh in.

post-1582-1259539857_thumb.jpg

Awesome news mate on Mouse and luck for you you went in . Cant wait to see piccys and wow 5 girls 2 boys in the 2 litters. now the fun begins. good luck with them and look forward to seeing them :laugh:

She wasn't progressing well in labour and just wouldn't settle so I went for an 'almost elective' caesar :mad Lucky I did, vet opened her up and the first thing I heard was 'oh crap'. She had a very large area of her ueterus that was beginning to tear, another hour and a few more contractions and we would've had a rupture. Was an area as big as the palm of my hand - ouch!

awwwww so cute. that little tri just sticks out. love that one

Hi all, I am back at work and finally able to access DOL after 2 weeks offline and I've just read through all the posts and checked out all the beautiful puppy pics. I'm so sorry to all that have lost puppies - so heartbreaking :laugh:

I was only planning to take the first week off but due to the heat I had ended up having to take the second week also. From around 10am through to 5pm, it has been a endless round during the day of fan/COOL hotwater bottles and wet (rung out) towels for Macey's big puppies. From day one I realised that even though the room they are in is cool with a breeze coming in most of the time the whelping box is just a heat trap with mum and her radiant heater (boobs). Luckily my husband is off this week and will continue the cooling regime but they should cope better now being 2 weeks old. They weigh between 1.1 and 1.3 kg at last weigh in.

post-1582-1259539857_thumb.jpg

awwww way to cute . congrats on your litter

GR pups arrived today exactly on time.

6 boys and 2 girls born between 6am and 11am this morning.

After a few restless nights we are all exhausted and about to pop the champers to celebrate.

pupsday1007.jpg

Note Mum's proud little smirk!!

awwwwww they are gorgeous.

Congratulations to the new litters, they are looking lovely.

Love coming in here and watching how big they are all getting. How cute are dane puppies. I think we are due another pug update :laugh:

Here are a few of my Goldie babies at 3weeks.

29nov09017.jpg

29nov09018.jpg

29nov09040.jpg