Litters Due: October 2009

jerojath

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry Ellz

RIP little Miss Purple. Must have been so hard for you after bonding with ehr and getting her through till 3 weeks with so much effort and love. I applaud you, you are a star and you know you made the right decision.

I hope your remaining little girl is a little gem for you!

:(:eek: Oh Ellz I am so sorry at the loss of Miss Purple, but you have done the right thing and set her free before she began to suffer.

Sweet little angel go play with BB's Cavs and my little girl who did not come home from the vet on the day she was born at the :laugh:

Alice is so pretty :xmascheer:

:( And doesn't she know it!! I think I've created a monster!! :xmascheer:

I shouldn't say this but I did with Cherish! :xmascheer: She was my singleton and very spoilt. She is rather 'high maintenance'!! She is about to go to live with friends in a pet home. They have met her and I have warned them but if she doesn't settle she'll be back here quick smart. She is 20 months old and the 11 week old pups are much calmer than she is....

Here are some pics of our puppies at 6.5 weeks. On Tuesday, "dots" will fly to her new home in North Carolina. On Thursday, "pink" will fly to her family in Illinois. "Blue" will fly with me to California and I will meet his owner at the airport when I fly out for the AKC/Eukanuba show.

They have grown up so fast. I'm so happy we had three healthy babies survive from the litter.

post-2862-1259364927_thumb.jpg

post-2862-1259364968_thumb.jpg

post-2862-1259364985_thumb.jpg

Bad Alice! :D Gee she's getting coat isn't she?!

I think she'll have a massive coat. But the good news is that it is her mother's texture. Rimes' is ok and perfectly correct but Vanni's is that beautiful silky, flat, natural coat that is so easy to do anything with.

Bad Alice! :thumbsup: Gee she's getting coat isn't she?!

I think she'll have a massive coat. But the good news is that it is her mother's texture. Rimes' is ok and perfectly correct but Vanni's is that beautiful silky, flat, natural coat that is so easy to do anything with.

Is her white increasing or is it an optical illusion??

Optical illusion. Just became more obvious when I trimmed her neck properly but is decreasing gradually as she grows.

Optical illusion. Just became more obvious when I trimmed her neck properly but is decreasing gradually as she grows.

:laugh::(:eek: :D