K9 Force In Queensland

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I apologise in advance, we have one bitch in season and another on her way in so Littleman may just decide to leave his brain out of gear by the time Friday rolls around.

Steve ~ I know you said you would be bringing prong collars to try will you be bringing some to be sold as well?

Sleep what's that???????? Who's got time to sleep these days :eek::cry: Sleep is just a luxury you can live without trust me :rofl:

Sounds like I'm going to have quite a bit of company in the naughty corner :):rofl:

You in the nauhty corner Maree??? :o

Glad to hear you are looking forward to the workshop too Steve :( I can't wait... three sleeps feels like forever!

I hope its not 35 deg like today or we will all be dead

It's all undercover luckily! Last year Steve's workshop was at the start of November and it was FREEZING at Camp Tailwaggers (even though it had been warm in Brissy).

It's all undercover luckily! Last year Steve's workshop was at the start of November and it was FREEZING at Camp Tailwaggers (even though it had been warm in Brissy).

Thanks for reminding me! I would've forgotten to bring something a bit warmer!

That's great to hear because my dogs are flaked out here on my tile floor not moving and I have just put my parrots in a cold bath to cool them down and they live inside as well.

Edited by mish13

Camp tailwaggers is a pretty magical place! The training arena/area is set high up on a hill with amazing views over the tweed region and the ocean and it catches a really good breeze! And yes I remember freezing in November too so bring a jumper just in case!!

ETA: Link for http://www.camptailwaggers.com.au/ in case anyone hasn't got it!

Edited by Seita

As a few of you have been down before roughly how long should it take me to get from the Nrthside of Brissy down there? I'm great at getting lost going to somewhere for the first time and want to make sure I allow enough time! :)