Litters Due In December 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Yarrowfella on the arrival of your babies :rofl:

all the babies are looking fantastic :rofl:

Dhana your wee girl is gorgeous, it always amazes me how strong and determined the wee ones are.

LMWS wishing you all the best for your girl and an easy, safe delivery of you bubbas :rofl:

Scarlet is fine, looks like this time it has worked :eek: no more leaking at all

babies are still gaining at a rapid rate :rofl: they should start to open their etes in the next couple days

Leanne

My girl is day 59 from 1st mating. Have had one indicator of stage one, the mucus discharge, this was 36 hours ago. So I'm expecting we'll have bubba's by Monday :rofl:

All the best with your girl, hope things go smoothly.

Leanne, my little girl yesterday, was over 350g, she is defnately determined and going great, and the others have all gained over 300g as well. Indy is doing a great job.

Fantastic news about Scarlet, hope you are feeling alittle less stressed, things sound like they have finally settled down a bit for you :rofl:

Edited by Chopperlodge

things sound like they have finally settled down a bit for you

I am NEVER doing two litters this close again :thumbsup:

Storms pups are 3 weeks old yesterday and I started them on some mince, now when I walk past them they rush to the front squeeling for more :)

Scarlets pups are the size of a 2-3 week old litter and keep getting stuck under the pigrails. I tried removing them yesterday but they are still to young and Scarlet will lie on them if they get in the way so had to put them back. Once they open their eyes I will be able to remove them but for now I am pulling out stuck pups in the corners every half hour :D still getting bugger all sleep :laugh:

So good to hear your wee girl is doing so well and that the rest are gaining nicely. :eek:

Leanne

Wolfonyx GSD's has welcomed a new litter from our gorgeous Abbey. Born on Wednesday night, she surprised us with 9 babies (she wasn't very big at all so didn't expect any more than maybe 5) We lost one little boy yesterday but have 4 boys and 4 girls all doing very well!

We are eagerly awaiting a litter from our problem child Sharmaine. We have had many attempts to get another litter from her but failed several times when we used a dog that afterwards found out he was sterile......then an AI with our black boy (that she hated so couldn't do a natural mating). Last attempt was 1 puppy that she subsequently squashed. She is due just after xmas, so fingers crossed that we are successful this time round!

Good luck everyone with all your new additions

It is with an absolutely gutted and devastated heart that I inform you all that LMWS's Sugar, Alpinarc Demands Attention had two pups vaginally then failed to progress. Subsequently has died as have 12 pups.

I do not have all the information but will update when LMWS can gather her thoughts.

It is with an absolutely gutted and devastated heart that I inform you all that LMWS's Sugar, Alpinarc Demands Attention had two pups vaginally then failed to progress. Subsequently has died as have 12 pups.

I do not have all the information but will update when LMWS can gather her thoughts.

OMG LMWS - I am so sorry to hear about your girl and her puppies. RIP :laugh:

You are in our thoughts. :laugh::):rofl:

OMG, that is just so sad, LMWS, I am so so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you

must be going through.

Please know that we are thinking of you.

LMWS I am so sorry to hear of your devasting loss of your precious girl and her 12 babies, I cannot begin to comprehend how that would be, but my prayers and thoughts are with you at this most difficult time.

:bolt: to you and may your precious girl and her babies fly safely to the :cheer:

This has just got to be a breeders worst nightmare.

OH no. I am so very sorry LMWS. I am thinking of you and you know I am here if you need an ear.

Hugs to you

I spoke with LMWS very late last night and she was obviously still in a great deal of shock and very heartbroken....she did all she could, it wasn't in her hands and my heart goes out to her, it's every breeders worst nightmare.

My heart goes out to you LMWS :o Words can't express the shock and horror to hear the news of your loss. So sorry!

It is with sad news that I come here to say we have just lost one of our little boys. He would of been 2 weeks old tomorrow.

We all tried so hard this last 2 weeks with round the clock feeds etc, but it just wasn't meant to be.

RIP my little man. :rofl:

Only here a short time, but loved just as much.

:laugh::rofl::o

Edited by MissMonaro

Hopped on here this morning, to check how everyone is going and saw the sad news about LMWS's devastating loss. My thoughts are with you, can't imagine how you would be feeling right now, so very sad!

Also MM so sad to hear about your little boy! My thoughts to you and your family, you must all be feeling sad after trying so hard for 2 weeks to keep him going. Hope the rest of the litter are all thriving and you are getting a bit more rest now!

LMWS :laugh::rofl: Words can't express the sadness I'm feeling for you. Every breeders nightmare. Run free with your darling babies Sugar. :rofl:

MissMonaro sorry for your loss, so hard when you've tried your hardest and they still continue to fail. :o

Yarrowfell :) to you too. I hope all settles down and they all do well.