Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

So glad I do not have to deal with snakes! I don't think I could do it at all :birthday:

We had a lovely morning at Riverside Gardens with friends this morning. Paddy was playing with their 5 month old Whippet and 10 month old black lab, there was also a Rotti pup with it's tail docked, and of course we had lots of other dogs come up to join in.

My boys are now totally out to it under the airocn. :confused: That means the rest of the day to myself :cooldance:

I saw you :cheers: sorry I didn't stop to chat but it was a bit hectic where you were :champagne:

Was that little Bear that came running into all the dogs? I did wonder when I saw him but then I thought no, he would be bigger! He was tiny! And that was pretty rude of you not to say Hi! :o We don't bite you know! :happydance:

We will be back there tomorrow morning as well :cheer:

Yep that was Bear :birthday:

ruby-1.jpg

Hey outatime, I'm just flipping through the latest issue of Dogs Life and thought I recognised a certain leonberger! Ruby is practically famous now! For anyone who wants to see it's on pg.83 for a Houndstooth Studio ad.

GR did you see the cattle dog pup, it was so cute and it looked younger than Bear but it was a boof next to him :o

Was it mostly black? And about the size of a small Kelpie? Coz that's the only other pup I saw, not a purebred ACD pup.

One of the puppy schools we went to had an ACD pup, she was very ...... spirited! :confused:

GR did you see the cattle dog pup, it was so cute and it looked younger than Bear but it was a boof next to him :o

Was it mostly black? And about the size of a small Kelpie? Coz that's the only other pup I saw, not a purebred ACD pup.

One of the puppy schools we went to had an ACD pup, she was very ...... spirited! :confused:

no this one was a purebred ACD

GR did you see the cattle dog pup, it was so cute and it looked younger than Bear but it was a boof next to him :happydance:

Oh, well no, didn't see it.

If you are coming down tomorrow, come say hi!! I would love a proper introduction to Bear, rather than a scrambled mess of half a dozen dogs! :o

GR did you see the cattle dog pup, it was so cute and it looked younger than Bear but it was a boof next to him :happydance:

Oh, well no, didn't see it.

If you are coming down tomorrow, come say hi!! I would love a proper introduction to Bear, rather than a scrambled mess of half a dozen dogs! :o

Did you see Banjo?

Beach this morning was fun :confused: Bathed the dogs when I got home and now I am going to have a guilt-free day spent on the lounge watching tv, on my laptop, and I may even sneak a nanna nap in there somewhere as the dogs are dead to the world :o

Poor little bugga will be called noname...or dunno!!!! I'm trolling the internet for names but everytime I think of something I like, its already taken or sounds similar. Any and all suggestions welcome! They are all pretty even so a bit hard to tell on the video. They are 6 weeks old so will get him in a couple of weeks.

One of these!!! :o Choice between two boys.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bedazzledx2?feature=mhum

Awww are you getting excited?! :confused: When does pup come home and what's his name going to be?

Edited by bedazzledx2

Poor little bugga will be called noname...or dunno!!!! I'm trolling the internet for names but everytime I think of something I like, its already taken or sounds similar. Any and all suggestions welcome! They are all pretty even so a bit hard to tell on the video. They are 6 weeks old so will get him in a couple of weeks.

Oh I know the pain of trying to think of a puppy name! I'm forever trying to think of a name for my next one (whenever that may be) and I keep coming back with ones I'm not 100% sold on. It's so hard!

Pssst.. chances are the name you choose will already be taken by somebody somewhere anyway so don't worry :confused: When I named Ruby I hadn't heard it much before but sure enough every Tom, Dick and Harry has called their dog (and kid!!) Ruby, now!! I know you had your Ruby first :o

What kind of names do you like? Real boy names, or made up ones, or names of things, etc?

Edited by RubyStar

Oh I know the pain of trying to think of a puppy name! I'm forever trying to think of a name for my next one (whenever that may be) and I keep coming back with ones I'm not 100% sold on. It's so hard!

Pssst.. chances are the name you choose will already be taken by somebody somewhere anyway so don't worry :confused: When I named Ruby I hadn't heard it much before but sure enough every Tom, Dick and Harry has called their dog (and kid!!) Ruby, now!! I know you had your Ruby first :o

What kind of names do you like? Real boy names, or made up ones, or names of things, etc?

No-one had ever heard of Hemi when we names our boy... and guess what, my sister adopted a year old kelpie x a few weeks ago, and he was also called Hemi!!! its a bit confusing now!

How exciting about your new pup!!!

So glad I do not have to deal with snakes! I don't think I could do it at all :birthday:

We had a lovely morning at Riverside Gardens with friends this morning. Paddy was playing with their 5 month old Whippet and 10 month old black lab, there was also a Rotti pup with it's tail docked, and of course we had lots of other dogs come up to join in.

My boys are now totally out to it under the airocn. :confused: That means the rest of the day to myself :happydance:

ooooo i wonder if the rotti was an import as there are no bob tail litters in wa that i am aware of :cooldance:

It was quite clear this beautiful pup had had his tail docked (to me anyway, not like any bobtail I have ever seen). The owners looked like bogans, were not very social people, and also had a beautiful entire Mastiff with them ..... as well as a couple of other dogs.

I find it weird when people let their dogs interact but they never interact themselves.

Anyway, we will be back there tomorrow, I might take a chair and a beer, sit with the bogans :o

ahh ok yeah the bob tails have their own little quirks that prove they are a bob tail well from the research i have done.

there was also a Rotti pup with it's tail docked

Pup could well have been antural bob tail or had the tail done due to injury at birth which is legal

could of been done later than birth too if he did injure it :champagne: bob tails hair slopes into a v on the tail unlike a normal docked tail :birthday:

Beach this morning was fun :cheers: Bathed the dogs when I got home and now I am going to have a guilt-free day spent on the lounge watching tv, on my laptop, and I may even sneak a nanna nap in there somewhere as the dogs are dead to the world :cheer:

i was slack i threw doggies out the back and went for a nap still want to sleep lol

Cider was nameless for a week after I got her and in the end I was standing out the back yard with a bottle of Strongbow in my hand when I finally decided Cider it is. Hmm using this method I have a fair idea what his name will be :confused::o

One of these!!! :cooldance: Choice between two boys.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bedazzledx2?feature=mhum

Awww are you getting excited?! :happydance: When does pup come home and what's his name going to be?

Do you like place sort of names, people type names?? Australian type names???

I have rather a long list of girls, biys and either names I have hear and thought yep like that so added it. When it come time to use one I am sure there will be some that done't suit for whatever reason but I am hoping one will!

Are they working Kelpies Bedazzled??? I could see one Brown and tan I think? is yours a Black and tan??? My favourite Kelpie colour :confused: